AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

iight we can close this topic now that we all know this pack isnt happening... lol u guys fail to realize the white red 6s are dropping in june... obviously he aint droppin the same shoe twice in a year, forget bout twice in a month
Like I asked a few pages back.....Is it just me or does someone make an uneducated repetitive comment exactly like this on every page?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by auright

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count
either.

lmao when have you ever seen a jordan release where we knew the exact date this many months prior....they always just give a month...thats why in all the catalog pics it just gives a month and the releases below it

example....

Air-Jordan-June-2010-Release2.jpg

if they're a international release, they wouldn't be in a american catalog.
yeah thats a catalog pic but i still fail to see the "infrared pack", all i see are white/varsity red vi's

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

were CDP's on catalogs?

Also the motorsport 6's werent on feb catalog
eyes.gif

Certain releases are not on catalogs for various reasons. Mostly catalogs have GR's. QK, tier 0, limited edition, etc... are usually choosen for u by urrep. Well at least in my situation that's how it's done

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count
either.

lmao when have you ever seen a jordan release where we knew the exact date this many months prior....they always just give a month...thats why in all the catalog pics it just gives a month and the releases below it

example....

if they're a international release, they wouldn't be in a american catalog.
yeah thats a catalog pic but i still fail to see the "infrared pack", all i see are white/varsity red vi's
Do you read before posting?

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count either.

example....

Do you even know how long ago those Merch pages are made up beforehand?

Just to let some people in here know.

Limited Releases are never listed on a General Release catalog.

Finshline received their 2010 release updates about two weeks ago and the Motorsport 6's were not listed.
Neither were the Doernbecher's last year when they released.
And of course there is always the possibility that this pack could be a international release
*hence TB3's*

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

pics....where are the pics of these....what's the official RD, with out a confirmed date it ani't official and a round about month doesn't count either.

example....

and that is relevant to my post how?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

example....

and that is relevant to my post how?

Because when they are first made up, it's long before they release so they don't include the exact dates. But, as it gets closer to the launch, datesare added in.

OK, enough's enough, listen here everybody...

There's ALWAYS a CHANCE a release LIKE THIS CAN BE CANCELLED, but with there being a style number it means THEY PLAN on releasing these, NO DOUBT. Alsothere's been PLENTY of retro shoes released before without samples being made. Other users that know there stuff will surely be able to vouch for thelatter statement...

As a lot of you have found out by calling Nike yourselves this pack is STILL IN THE SYSTEM.

Again I don't think these will be an international release at this stage, but once again this IS NOT confirmed, so I guess for those in the US, expect theworst, but at the same time still put some money aside...

There should be a lot more info and more then likely some product photos dropping in the next 8 weeks as the shoes should be in production right about now.

They are a planned QUICKSTRIKE release so the numbers will be LIMITED.

There are line sheets out there with this pack on it, but it just shows a silhouette of the 2 shoes in the pack just like the line sheet posted on this pagewith the AJ9 and AJ2010.

HOWEVER the line sheets DO show the style code I originally posted for the pack before another user on here posted the individual shoe style codes. It'scalled the "AJ 6 DMP INFRARED".

I understand that most of the posters on NT (and over at ISS) are young kids that have no idea what they are talking about, but hey I am here to postinformation for people (read: adults) that ACTUALLY READ AND CAN THEN MAKE THEIR OWN INFORMED AND INTELLIGENT DECISIONS AS A RESULT about what they do anddon't want to believe.

It is quite clear that Jordan Brand have kept this release really close to their chest (in the USA for the most part it seems) which has meant there's beenvery little info on this, if anything at all until this thread was started on here.

Let it be known though that there are forums in other territories that have had and known about this info (and openly discussed it) for the better part of 2months now! Remember all you young bucks, the light of the sneaker scene doesn't shine out of the rear end of the United States anymore like it used to!

Stay tuned...

and it looks like by da way people are trying EXTRA hard on da looming release of da joints on da 23rd its like da infrareds will haunt da varsity release.

not 2 hug the peapod colorway, but I love when Ninja predicts the future
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

OK, enough's enough, listen here everybody...

There's ALWAYS a CHANCE a release LIKE THIS CAN BE CANCELLED, but with there being a style number it means THEY PLAN on releasing these, NO DOUBT. Also there's been PLENTY of retro shoes released before without samples being made. Other users that know there stuff will surely be able to vouch for the latter statement...

As a lot of you have found out by calling Nike yourselves this pack is STILL IN THE SYSTEM.

Again I don't think these will be an international release at this stage, but once again this IS NOT confirmed, so I guess for those in the US, expect the worst, but at the same time still put some money aside...

There should be a lot more info and more then likely some product photos dropping in the next 8 weeks as the shoes should be in production right about now.

They are a planned QUICKSTRIKE release so the numbers will be LIMITED.

There are line sheets out there with this pack on it, but it just shows a silhouette of the 2 shoes in the pack just like the line sheet posted on this page with the AJ9 and AJ2010.

HOWEVER the line sheets DO show the style code I originally posted for the pack before another user on here posted the individual shoe style codes. It's called the "AJ 6 DMP INFRARED".

I understand that most of the posters on NT (and over at ISS) are young kids that have no idea what they are talking about, but hey I am here to post information for people (read: adults) that ACTUALLY READ AND CAN THEN MAKE THEIR OWN INFORMED AND INTELLIGENT DECISIONS AS A RESULT about what they do and don't want to believe.

It is quite clear that Jordan Brand have kept this release really close to their chest (in the USA for the most part it seems) which has meant there's been very little info on this, if anything at all until this thread was started on here.

Let it be known though that there are forums in other territories that have had and known about this info (and openly discussed it) for the better part of 2 months now! Remember all you young bucks, the light of the sneaker scene doesn't shine out of the rear end of the United States anymore like it used to!

Stay tuned...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

so the blk/red 6s are dropping twice this year?

C'mon man, you can't be serious can you?! *smh*

if i does drop i got my plug ready to go so i can get these! me and my boy talking bout driving to Canada

I emailed NIKE yesterday regarding this and I received two responses this morning.......

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
future AJ6 infrared pack info

Discussion Thread
Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:41 AM
Hi *****,

Thank you for your great question about potential release information on Nike's cool AJ6 Infrared Pack (style#398850-901). I'm happy to hear you're a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome Jordan gear!

Upon doing some extensive research in my databases I have found some interesting information. I see that I have access tovery limited information on this cool pack at this time. I can say at this time that this Pack does indeed 'exist' and that production could be startedsomewhere around June of 2010. However, this is not set 'launch' or production information and is subject to change at any time. I would suggestgetting in touch with us again in a few months to see if we happen to have any further updates on this cool AJ6 Infrared Pack.

Just incase you're interested, I've also found some very cool red laces on NikeStore.com. I think it's greatthat 100% of the proceeds help fight AIDS in Africa. I'm including a link below incase you'd like to check them out.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-307448

I also wanted to mention that NikeStore.com has an awesome free membership, incase you aren't already signed up. Whenyou sign up and place your first order under the new membership, you get your Ground Shipping Free, which I think is very awesome!

I'm happy I was able to help you today. Thank you again for being a big fan of Nike's awesome gear! If you happento have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-806-6453, seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST and our agents will be glad tohelp.

Have an excellent day,

Jenny
Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at http://store.nike.com/help/us/#/faqs/article/privacy-policy.

Customer (***** ******) - 01/15/2010 02:36 PM
Hello, I am looking for info on a potential Air Jordan Package that is rumored torelease this year. The style code for this rumored package is 398850-901. Any info you can give me would be great. Thank you for your time and I hope to hearfrom you soon.

A second email was sent to me 12 minutes later......

Subject

Discussion Thread
Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:53 AM
Hi *****,

I wanted to get back to you quickly with some fresh information that has just been presented to me on this cool AJ6 Pack'release' issue.

I've found the following information in one of my updated databases that reads: "Style# 398850-901, listed inNike's internal database as the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack, shows a possible future date of 06/01/10. This is not a launch date, nor is it a guarantee thatthis style will ever be released. We also cannot guarantee that this style number will not be applied to another product down the line. We have no informationas to when or whether this style will launch in the US or anywhere."

For that reason, I can not not confirm information about this style or any other styles unless it is on the internal Nikelaunch list or presented on a Nike website or communication. In this case, information about any upcoming Jordan releases will appear on the internal NikeLaunch List and/or www.Jumpman23.com. My best suggestion at this time is to keep your ears and eyes open and to continue checking back with us periodically tosee if we have any further updated information.

Thank you again for being such a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome gear,

Jenny
Nike.com

This is all I needed to know.....and for me there is nothing left to do but hope that this pack does release and releases correctly. Thanks again to RAKIM andeveryone for the info. You are appreciated.

^Thank you man, much appreciated. Best Nike response so far. Like she said, all we can do now is wait and hope.

i seen this post on theshoegame.com also many people claim that called a nike rep and said the same thing i guess only time would tell

ok lets see some sample pics. usually there's some proof besides hearsay, like a scanned pic a catalog pic or something like that.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I emailed NIKE yesterday regarding this and I received two responses this morning.......

Subject

Discussion Thread

Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:41 AM

Hi *****,

Thank you for your great question about potential release information on Nike's cool AJ6 Infrared Pack (style #398850-901). I'm happy to hear you're a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome Jordan gear!

Upon doing some extensive research in my databases I have found some interesting information. I see that I have access to very limited information on this cool pack at this time. I can say at this time that this Pack does indeed 'exist' and that production could be started somewhere around June of 2010. However, this is not set 'launch' or production information and is subject to change at any time. I would suggest getting in touch with us again in a few months to see if we happen to have any further updates on this cool AJ6 Infrared Pack.

Just incase you're interested, I've also found some very cool red laces on NikeStore.com. I think it's great that 100% of the proceeds help fight AIDS in Africa. I'm including a link below incase you'd like to check them out.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-307448

I also wanted to mention that NikeStore.com has an awesome free membership, incase you aren't already signed up. When you sign up and place your first order under the new membership, you get your Ground Shipping Free, which I think is very awesome!

I'm happy I was able to help you today. Thank you again for being a big fan of Nike's awesome gear! If you happen to have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-806-6453, seven days a week from 5am-10pm PST and our agents will be glad to help.

Have an excellent day,

Jenny

Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at http://store.nike.com/help/us/#/faqs/article/privacy-policy.

Customer (***** ******) - 01/15/2010 02:36 PM

Hello, I am looking for info on a potential Air Jordan Package that is rumored to release this year. The style code for this rumored package is 398850-901. Any info you can give me would be great. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

A second email was sent to me 12 minutes later......

Subject

Discussion Thread

Response (Jennifer) - 01/16/2010 05:53 AM

Hi *****,

I wanted to get back to you quickly with some fresh information that has just been presented to me on this cool AJ6 Pack 'release' issue.

I've found the following information in one of my updated databases that reads: "Style# 398850-901, listed in Nike's internal database as the Jordan 6 Infrared Pack, shows a possible future date of 06/01/10. This is not a launch date, nor is it a guarantee that this style will ever be released. We also cannot guarantee that this style number will not be applied to another product down the line. We have no information as to when or whether this style will launch in the US or anywhere."

For that reason, I can not not confirm information about this style or any other styles unless it is on the internal Nike launch list or presented on a Nike website or communication. In this case, information about any upcoming Jordan releases will appear on the internal Nike Launch List and/or www.Jumpman23.com. My best suggestion at this time is to keep your ears and eyes open and to continue checking back with us periodically to see if we have any further updated information.

Thank you again for being such a dedicated fan of Nike's awesome gear,

Jenny

Nike.com

This is all I needed to know.....and for me there is nothing left to do but hope that this pack does release and releases correctly. Thanks again to RAKIM and everyone for the info. You are appreciated.

there we go, a windex bottle couldn't make that anymore clear.

Back
Top Bottom