AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

And Ninjahood you know nothing about anyone in here so hop off everyones jock.... I've worked in the sneaker game for long enough boss... You wanna call mea young NTr but guarentee my sneaker knowledge is a little more advanced then yours.... But if you get off on thinking you are right when its a matter ofopinion, well.... Never said it was not possible, and I also said why with the current trend would they release a Infared pack when they have been releasingtwo team colorways....

You try a little too hard to put people on blast all the time.

Maybe you should get a life....

I'll wait until June to see how it all unfolds. If it doesn't drop, then I'll just go scoop a pair of Wht/Varsity Reds.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

And Ninjahood you know nothing about anyone in here so hop off everyones jock.... I've worked in the sneaker game for long enough boss... You wanna call me a young NTr but guarentee my sneaker knowledge is a little more advanced then yours.... But if you get off on thinking you are right when its a matter of opinion, well.... Never said it was not possible, and I also said why with the current trend would they release a Infared pack when they have been releasing two team colorways....

The DMP Raging Bull pack wasn't a two team colorway. Neither was the original DMP. The fact is it makes sense because these colorways arethe ones Michael Jordan wore the season he won his first championship. A Defining Moment in his career. Someone with sneaker knowledge such as yourself knowsthat.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

And Ninjahood you know nothing about anyone in here so hop off everyones jock.... I've worked in the sneaker game for long enough boss... You wanna call me
a young NTr but guarentee my sneaker knowledge is a little more advanced then yours.... But if you get off on thinking you are right when its a matter of
opinion, well.... Never said it was not possible, and I also said why with the current trend would they release a Infared pack when they have been releasing
two team colorways....

The DMP Raging Bull pack wasn't a two team colorway. Neither was the
original DMP. The fact is it makes sense because these colorways are
the ones Michael Jordan wore the season he won his first championship. A Defining Moment in his career. Someone with sneaker knowledge such as yourself knows that.

it makes perfect sense financially....they cloned off a pair of black and red VI's so they can double dip on da collectors & casual'sconsumer's back.

I agree, finally a Defining Moments pack that will actually Define a colorway and moment in MJ's career for once.

Well I already have my blk/var. red VI's(thanks to UTA)....and if all goes well I'll be getting this pack provided the black/inf's aren'tsuede. Not that I mind suede...these '10 VI's are surprisingly pretty impressive....I just don't need another suede VI. Can't wait for the picsto surface.

On a side note, and this question is mainly due to my own laziness of not wanting to read through this post....but is this going to be an international releaseonly?

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Well I already have my blk/var. red VI's(thanks to UTA)....and if all goes well I'll be getting this pack provided the black/inf's aren't suede. Not that I mind suede...these '10 VI's are surprisingly pretty impressive....I just don't need another suede VI. Can't wait for the pics to surface.

On a side note, and this question is mainly due to my own laziness of not wanting to read through this post....but is this going to be an international release only?

All anyone really knows for sure is that a DMP infrared pack is in NIKE's database. If you want to hear it directly from NIKE email them or call. Ifothers would follow this advice this thread would be alot shorter and ALOT less annoying.

Sneaker knowledge or NBA knowledge Cement???? Don't get the two confused

My bad...I guess I expect too much from you.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It only take one phone call.

Hear it from the Horse's mouth:

1-800-806-6453

Style Code: 398850-901
Love the fact that we have confirmation, puts my mind at ease
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

These are dropping 19th June in Australia at least. One spot already has their order keyed in. It's OFFICIAL as can be.
Australia huh.

Rob where you at
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Quick question to anyone???? Wasnt there a post awhile back that stated they were going to release the Blk/Vred vi's and white/ Vred vi's and thenquick strike the infra 6's?????

I just called and the lady said it couldn't be found. But I'm still more to the side of believing they will be releasing. I don't believe sheentered it right.

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

^That means more black/red VI's for me!!! LOL^

You can have them
laugh.gif

I still have the tongues and lace locks from the retro Infrared VI
frown.gif

I wore those things until the durabuck started peeling. #+$% the fake looking suede JB is shoving down your throat.

There is no logic behind this comment
ohwell.gif
There is no confusion here. I would expect someone who claims to have sneaker knowledge to know the significance of the sneaker. Try to classifyit as NBA knowledge instead of knowing what the sneaker stands for if it makes you feel better...but it is part of thesneaker's legacy.
This model and colorways are more than a nice looking shoe that will turn heads at the mall.....it's historical.

Cement Greyman wrote:

solesearchin wrote:

There is no logic behind this comment
ohwell.gif

There is no confusion here. I would expect someone who claims to have sneaker knowledge to know the significance of the sneaker. Try to classify it as NBA knowledge instead of knowing what the sneaker stands for if it makes you feel better...but it is part of the sneaker's legacy.

This model and colorways are more than a nice looking shoe that will turn heads at the mall.....it's historical.

Context > content

oh dear... i don't even want to imagine the madness thats going to ensue when these drop. ahh well. hope their GR or atleast as readily available as theCDPs or other DMPs except the Xi/VIs.

i'm hoping the online retailers will carry these.. because honestly i'm too old for camp outs.

Back
Top Bottom