AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

O LOOK WHAT I HAVE

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ What a fool you are then...

why is he a fool? this pack could be low tops. there is still no solid info!
wth are people saying these are going to be lows?  earlier in this thread some dude speculated that the would be lows b.c Jordan would get our hopes up for a CW and give them to us in a way we wouldn't expect.  That low top business should end w/o solid info.  

I never said going, I said COULD... u dumb #$%
dehype.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I love how there is a major failure to communicate.  Maybe I am old or something...actually I am old...but reading comprehension was always a strong suit to me.

Basically it goes like this:

Info is given
chatter
Info is ALMOST confirmed
chatter
Info is CONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out
Info again is RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter
MISinformation is out AGAIN
Info is AGAIN RECONFIRMED
chatter
chatter
chatter

and now...we are back at "Is this confirmed?" "duh...are these coming out?"  "I sure hope these come out"  "I wonder what color they will be" "I bet they are going to be low tops" "duh...what is my name again?"

smh....
YES! You said it mate and Im sure you or I or someone else will be saying it again before photos leak of these too...
It just seems like the average user on here simply wants to be spoon fed information like a baby..
i wouldn't mind being spoon fed info but i've been keeping up with this thread since day 1.  
only time will tell for the US release.  international prices are ridiculous when translated to the USD

im usually on iss but if somebdy post thread like this w/o source they lock em right away so i guess its diff here on NT

Originally Posted by densho23

im usually on iss but if somebdy post thread like this w/o source they lock em right away so i guess its diff here on NT

so why did you join NikeTalk? tired of ISS ******-t? welcome to NT..

Thanks to those who've done their best to share what information they have.  I'm sure we will find out more about this pack in the coming months.  I hope the critics won't stop you from coming back with more info when you have it.  Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

so a 62 page thread on something that isnt confirmed...
Seriously?

Does ANYBODY read through threads anymore?

People just type anything.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the VI pack, is Infrared's and Laker VI's. Similar to other event themed packs, I's, VII's.

wink.gif

i wouldn't mind seeing a new cw with the infrareds in this pack
ohwell.gif
 as long as JB don't get too creative with it if you know what i mean
laugh.gif

Wow! this thread is getting out of hand!
There is no facts that JB will release a jordan 6 pack, unless it's international...
plus I thought white/var-red will release on june...
somebody should put a stop to these rumors.

Originally Posted by chernabog915

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

O LOOK WHAT I HAVE

roll.gif

Gee, look what I have, an obvious photoshop. What? You wanna cookie for that?
roll.gif
 the fact that you decided to point out the obvious makes you even dumber than the person who posted it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom