AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

prayers for these to drop center around my desire to cop the white/red VI and my hopes that this DMP dropping will take much thunder and hype from the white/red VI (as they release within a week of one another).

Please.

imo it would make a lot of sense business wise if these were an international release. jb wants to create hype overseas to increase sales. the same way that the nfl has a game or two in europe as of late to gain fans in other countries to produce higher ratings. its like jb has its sales over here so they do big things overseas all while knowing it will do nothing but create hype in the states...either way jb wins

bull. these things don't sell out overseas. they do it to spite us. WE go out of our way to cop these shoes overseas which is how they end up selling out. the base over there isn't as strong as it is over here for things like this. we generate more hype for nike.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

imo it would make a lot of sense business wise if these were an international release. jb wants to create hype overseas to increase sales. the same way that the nfl has a game or two in europe as of late to gain fans in other countries to produce higher ratings. its like jb has its sales over here so they do big things overseas all while knowing it will do nothing but create hype in the states...either way jb wins

It is disgusting when a sneakerhead wants 2 help Nike, instead of the consumer wants

Even the most popular JB releases (like the 11/12 CDP) have trouble selling out overseas.  There's probably still Spacejams in stores in Europe.  So I doubt it's the best business move make this pack an intl release.

How would you guys feel if they used the infrared from the Fusion VIs? i thought that was more on the pink side. i want the infrareds to atleast come out neon red not pink

Originally Posted by imazing1201

How would you guys feel if they used the infrared from the Fusion VIs? i thought that was more on the pink side. i want the infrareds to atleast come out neon red not pink

I'd be cool with a super bright neon red on the verge of pink.
still no pics?
nerd.gif

I don't see why JB would release this pack in June, around the same time as the VI white/varsity red. If they do this, then as others have said, there will be mad VI's on the shelves.

I do have a feeling that this pack will come out and if JB was smart about it, they would drop it closer to the end of the year to allow for the other VI's to sell.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I don't see why JB would release this pack in June, around the same time as the VI white/varsity red. If they do this, then as others have said, there will be mad VI's on the shelves.

I do have a feeling that this pack will come out and if JB was smart about it, they would drop it closer to the end of the year to allow for the other VI's to sell.
Sound.  I hope they do drop in June, free up those White/Red VI's on the GR.  I wanna stroll in early and walk out with my kicks.  No hassles.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

It is disgusting when a sneakerhead wants 2 help Nike, instead of the consumer wants

not at all i was just explaining the reasoning why i think they would do this...i dont agree with it at all believe me but it doesnt change the fact that it is smart business wise...the true blue 3's are one of my favorite jordans and the reason i wasnt able to buy is because they were an international release...and as for the 6's those are the only pair of j's that ive never owned and i refuse to buy if it is not as true to the original as possible...no disrespect but please dont get that confused

y'all talking bout hype overseas but countries in Europe are the only places where jays like TB IIIs or SJ XIs sit down on the shelves

im hearing something crazy which i really dont want to happen that they migght release this pack kind of like the way they did the titanium 23....if that does happen thats going to be bs...

^^^^HyPe BeAst!!!!!! ...jk..jk DinerO...if its that kind of release...its time to get the camping gear readyyy

This is a lot of speculation for a release that has a greater chance of NOT happening right now. Not saying it won't, it's just that...

..there is no GRAIN of information besides the style numbers to give an optimistic hope. A lot of you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

If it ends up releasing, most of you won't get your hands on it anyway. ESPECIALLY if it's an international release.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This is a lot of speculation for a release that has a greater chance of NOT happening right now. Not saying it won't, it's just that...

..there is no GRAIN of information besides the style numbers to give an optimistic hope. A lot of you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

If it ends up releasing, most of you won't get your hands on it anyway. ESPECIALLY if it's an international release.

Speak for yourself on not being able to get these
eyes.gif

And for people trying when they release rech out to your euro NTers there very helpfull in situations like these
pimp.gif

I'll elaborate..

I'm not worried about that. I have my connects like SOME NTers too. I'm saying for that large group of them that don't have 'em. Not everybody here knows someone in Canada or Europe.

Back
Top Bottom