AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

W O R D is that it's going to be an I N T E R N A T I O N A L release? anybody?

F collections wear your damn shoes. The only thing worth collecting are OG's. IMO

Yea, if it turns out to be an international release then I'm only trying to cop a pack or 2 for myself. Got to find that Canadian connect.. could be I found them already!

Whether International or US release, it's fine with me, as long as JB drops these
pimp.gif

Nobody's mentioned it yet, but I have a feeling these are going to be lows or something. There's gotta be some catch. I have no faith in JB lol...

Whats the difference between a pack and a package? People be saying I hope its pack , not a package or is this a pack or a package? Whats the difference?

omg. 2010 is goin to be crazy this is a easy cop, just prayin they put the nike on the back of them ill pay $500 for the pack easy

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

Whats the difference between a pack and a package? People be saying I hope its pack , not a package or is this a pack or a package? Whats the difference?
a package is two pairs of shoes sold together in one box for one price.  a pack is just a few different shoes with the same theme that can be bought seperatley from each other.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Not to sound like a negative nancy but i hardly doubt this pack is releasing.

Way too many rumors not enough credible sources. Wait till catalog or actual product pics leak.

hardly doubting means not doubting at all. i think you mean the opposite of what you wrote based on the context. correct?
correct!!! Thanx for catching that. English 101
laugh.gif

So, because Sneaker News publishes the same exact style numbers as I posted awhile back, people believe it now?
eyes.gif

Message.gif
NDC: Hi, my name is Shane. How may I help you?
Message.gif
me: Hi, I was wondering if you had release date information for the following product: 398850-901
Message.gif
NDC: I'll be more than happy to see if I can find some information on that style.
Message.gif
NDC: I'm not seeing anything on my launch list. Just one second while I check a different system.
Message.gif
NDC:Well, it does not look like I can find an exact date. However, I have aproduction list which can give me a general month that we're thinkingabout releasing it.
Message.gif
NDC: It should come out sometime around 06/??/10.
Message.gif
me: by any chance do you have a price
Message.gif
NDC: Let's see here.
Message.gif
NDC: I think it would be around $210.00.
Message.gif
me: that would be for 2 pairs of shoes, correct?
Message.gif
NDC: Well $167.00 + 40%, and that is the price.

i assume $167 is the wholesale price and he tried to get the retail price by doing the normal 40% markup which is more than likely wrong in this case. oh well, theres plenty of time for more info and pictures to come out, no need to get excited just yet.

No I don't believe the hype and like others have said there has to be a catch JB is good and hyping things up only to crush our dreams, plus where are the pics, this SOUNDS good well see if this is actually true
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Message.gif
Message.gif
me: Hi, I was wondering if you had release date information for the following product: 398850-901
Message.gif
NDC: I'll be more than happy to see if I can find some information on that style.
Message.gif
NDC: I'm not seeing anything on my launch list. Just one second while I check a different system.
Message.gif
NDC: Well, it does not look like I can find an exact date. However, I have a production list which can give me a general month that we're thinking about releasing it.
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

i assume $167 is the wholesale price and he tried to get the retail price by doing the normal 40% markup which is more than likely wrong in this case. oh well, theres plenty of time for more info and pictures to come out, no need to get excited just yet.

nice, 85% markup on average to get the $309 price

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
NDC:Well, it does not look like I can find an exact date. However, I have aproduction list which can give me a general month that we're thinkingabout releasing it.
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif
Message.gif

I asked and the lady said there is no release information on this pack.

Back
Top Bottom