AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Hugo

My friend was the person who confirmed the pack for nickkicks .com. He showed me the paper where he works that shows all the shoes that's coming out with the sku number annd the 6pack was there for june for 310. Can't wait

Well where does he work?

He works at shoe city. He showed me the list. Its here in MD

This is good to hear. Thanks.

NOW Im sure there is hella dudes on here that work at FNL FTL ect.... LOOK up on the Release date sheet and see whats popping.

I asked my lady firend , who is a manager at FNL to look it up for me..... Ill have to wait till Tomorrow or Sunday for her to get back at me.

DON'T... I REPEAT... DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.

These shoes appeared on U.S. order forms a few months ago, but then were promptly REMOVED.  I know a couple of stores that actually placed orders before they were removed and their orders were REJECTED!  They haven't reappeared on U.S. stores order forms since then.  All evidence points to them NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My friend was the person who confirmed the pack for nickkicks .com. He showed me the paper where he works that shows all the shoes that's coming out with the sku number annd the 6pack was there for june for 310. Can't wait

Well where does he work?

He works at shoe city. He showed me the list. Its here in MD

This is good to hear. Thanks.

NOW Im sure there is hella dudes on here that work at FNL FTL ect.... LOOK up on the Release date sheet and see whats popping.

I asked my lady firend , who is a manager at FNL to look it up for me..... Ill have to wait till Tomorrow or Sunday for her to get back at me.

DON'T... I REPEAT... DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.

These shoes appeared on U.S. order forms a few months ago, but then were promptly REMOVED.  I know a couple of stores that actually placed orders before they were removed and their orders were REJECTED!  They haven't reappeared on U.S. stores order forms since then.  All evidence points to them NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S.

That is true.  This issue came up in the first thread.  Still getting my money up just in case.

I wouldn't be surprised if JB postpones these...I'm sure they are more than amused with the anticipation this make believe pack has stirred up.
laugh.gif

I didn't believe they'd retro it then.....109 pages later....i still don't believe they'd retro it now. Focusing on the white varsity red 3s.

Just read the so called confirmation!

What it actually says is that Nike stock for that area is coming on the 24th week on the year! which is early June for a June 19th release date! It doesn't say on the 24th of march the stock was in the warehouse!

And then to the bottom of the text it says that they are awaiting more info.................

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Just read the so called confirmation!

What it actually says is that Nike stock for that area is coming on the 24th week on the year! which is early June for a June 19th release date! It doesn't say on the 24th of march the stock was in the warehouse!

And then to the bottom of the text it says that they are awaiting more info.................
Do you know what this means? 어제(24

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You guys love to lie to yourselves huh?
laugh.gif

That's not right. Nor is this ISS type rumor.

laugh.gif

This guy cracks me up.  Anything you wanna say now?
laugh.gif

i hope everything holds and this pack does drop in june

because june is my b-day and i will be copping these x2.....................................................................peace

i hope everything holds and this pack does drop in june

because june is my b-day and i will be copping these x2.....................................................................peace

I haven't been in this thread since like the first page, but 110 pages and no pics?
eek.gif
........What the hell is there to even be discussed then?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by W177y

im confident that they r comin out seen preorders for these on ebay, just waitin for pics
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Pre-orders on eBay don't mean a thing
Dudes are doing the same things for the "metallic red" foams that are supposed to drop on may 15th
no pics; and people are still arguing about what they look like! they're going off a PS somebody did!
oh woops!!(lol)
embarassed.gif
my B im not that knowledgeable on kicks like that thought that meant something (only cuz the seller said he was a niketalk member for a few yrs) well thanks anyway for clearing that up. kool

totally off subject but does that mean that the CG XI can come out looking different than the OG cuz to me it makes the OG's less valuable then they are cuz icey ones arecomin out like 2000 space jams VS 2009 space jams IMO (sorry if this comment bothers ppl but im not that informed of sneakers like some ppl but i do know some information)

^ the re-retroed CG XIs(prepares to hear the first CG XI's "OG Cool Grey XI's smh) will be different. Lower and thinner PL cut and the jumpman on the left shoe.

Back
Top Bottom