*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Looking at my Yuku page, I remembered GreatestGoliath confirmed these to me in a private message back in early September. Dude always know what's good. He did say we can expect a slight color change on the Concord, maybe to "Dark Varsity Purple" or something along those lines.
Cool story.

how many pages will this thread be a year from now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Confirmed a whole year in advance. Nike and JB may be a lot of things, but they know how to build anticipation. I need to get my concords out the trunk of my car and seaglow em...

Confirmed a whole year in advance. Nike and JB may be a lot of things, but they know how to build anticipation. I need to get my concords out the trunk of my car and seaglow em...

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

sorry moneymike but i hate to tell you that those are not concords, dmps dont count. i got flamed for saying they were too

same dudes that flamed u most likely are the ones that call the playoff VIIs raptors
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

sorry moneymike but i hate to tell you that those are not concords, dmps dont count. i got flamed for saying they were too

same dudes that flamed u most likely are the ones that call the playoff VIIs raptors
eyes.gif

I will probably cop 2 pairs of these, but I think the Purple is the weakest color involved with every XI release thus far.

I will probably cop 2 pairs of these, but I think the Purple is the weakest color involved with every XI release thus far.

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

hopefully next year the websites will be ready for the major traffic!

They better... if not i'll still manage to get my pair during the online release hopefully

2 for 2 so far
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

hopefully next year the websites will be ready for the major traffic!

They better... if not i'll still manage to get my pair during the online release hopefully

2 for 2 so far
smokin.gif

I would be curious to see if they purposefully understaffed their support teams or just feel it isn't a shrewd business move to hire extra staff for just a couple days a year?

I would be curious to see if they purposefully understaffed their support teams or just feel it isn't a shrewd business move to hire extra staff for just a couple days a year?

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

Looking at my Yuku page, I remembered GreatestGoliath confirmed these to me in a private message back in early September. Dude always know what's good. He did say we can expect a slight color change on the Concord, maybe to "Dark Varsity Purple" or something along those lines.
Cool story.

What's the matter guy? Following me over into this thread because I called you out on your horrid Rihanna/Chris Brown joke? Sorry for trying to add some information to the thread. Maybe you'd be more useful if you tried that sometime instead of these useless replies.

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

Cool story.

What's the matter guy? Following me over into this thread because I called you out on your horrid Rihanna/Chris Brown joke? Sorry for trying to add some information to the thread. Maybe you'd be more useful if you tried that sometime instead of these useless replies.

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

Its gonna be a lot of sad ppl come next december... then again with confirmation this far in advance, im sure production numbers will be up

Its gonna be a lot of sad ppl come next december... then again with confirmation this far in advance, im sure production numbers will be up

Back
Top Bottom