*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by joedan23tonysoprano

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!

eyes.gif
 You tight?

I'm so sure because I've done it b4 the fools that buy Jordans out here don't have juevos 2 carry a strap on them I live here and you all don't os *++$ when I get them mabie I'll end up sellin them 2 u weenies overpriced I"ll just use another name and u squares won't even know it's me chippin you, I'm not trying 2 toot my own horn and sound hard but I've jacked many and sold many good luck gettin them you douche bags especialy you "JordanFan04 " I bet your the biggest weenie of all hope u get merked or sum !!*!

eyes.gif
 You tight?

I'm legit homeboy so you a Houston cat I've been there not an impressing or intimadating city you don't know whats up here you would get sum Nor Cal hospitality if u came here

I'm legit homeboy so you a Houston cat I've been there not an impressing or intimadating city you don't know whats up here you would get sum Nor Cal hospitality if u came here

Wait! your from Houston and you like the Colts haha what an idiot you rep a division rival now I see you ain't down 4 your set the Pats are gonna stomp you and inbred Frankenstien Manning in the playoffs hahaha

Wait! your from Houston and you like the Colts haha what an idiot you rep a division rival now I see you ain't down 4 your set the Pats are gonna stomp you and inbred Frankenstien Manning in the playoffs hahaha

eek.gif
roll.gif
OMG the Jordan Brand forum has reach a new low. "Weenie"? Really? That's what you tough jack boys use out there? Weenie? Mods can we get this dude out of here? You're on a shoe forum being "hard". Stop it now. Its not funny nor entertaining. You lose man.

i can tell u a couple of things Ima try 2 order 2pair online and since I gotta tazer we goin hunting in the mall parkinglot that night sum 1 or sum heads will be gettin tazed by me and my homie 4sho and we gonna resell them beauties
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

dont worry dawgs Ima have my 44 on me and my homie gonna have a 357 mag on him 2 I might add and I've jacked many fools b4 and u all should try it but I bet you 4 are all weenies I got juevos u all don't you little marks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm so glad you're more than likely trolling. You are a failure at life if you're serious. Tazing or robbing people for shoes is lame. You though we would dig you or fear you huh?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
OMG the Jordan Brand forum has reach a new low. "Weenie"? Really? That's what you tough jack boys use out there? Weenie? Mods can we get this dude out of here? You're on a shoe forum being "hard". Stop it now. Its not funny nor entertaining. You lose man.

i can tell u a couple of things Ima try 2 order 2pair online and since I gotta tazer we goin hunting in the mall parkinglot that night sum 1 or sum heads will be gettin tazed by me and my homie 4sho and we gonna resell them beauties
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

dont worry dawgs Ima have my 44 on me and my homie gonna have a 357 mag on him 2 I might add and I've jacked many fools b4 and u all should try it but I bet you 4 are all weenies I got juevos u all don't you little marks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm so glad you're more than likely trolling. You are a failure at life if you're serious. Tazing or robbing people for shoes is lame. You though we would dig you or fear you huh?
indifferent.gif

I am speechless.... Oh you fancy huh?
E-Thugs 
laugh.gif

88016932330fdbf7a0f555f7b40960dd78ee2b00.jpg

I am speechless.... Oh you fancy huh?
E-Thugs 
laugh.gif

88016932330fdbf7a0f555f7b40960dd78ee2b00.jpg

So lemme get this straight...

Your plan is to rob somebody with guns/tasers for shoes to resell???

Why don't u just rob somebody/some place for money/cash if you about that life LOL

You're just making it harder on yourself by robbing for shoes to resell for a few hundred...why don't you rob someone for 1k or more and call it a day??? WOW!!!

So lemme get this straight...

Your plan is to rob somebody with guns/tasers for shoes to resell???

Why don't u just rob somebody/some place for money/cash if you about that life LOL

You're just making it harder on yourself by robbing for shoes to resell for a few hundred...why don't you rob someone for 1k or more and call it a day??? WOW!!!

Lmao, @ the E-Thug trying 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bet dude lives at home with his momma in the hood, talking about making moves and !*++ by robbing people.  

Lmao, @ the E-Thug trying 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bet dude lives at home with his momma in the hood, talking about making moves and !*++ by robbing people.  

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

The price of the "pre-release/$50" is well worth it when it comes to a release like these. Especially since these will be the release of the year...

No doubt

I don't mind paying that extra 50-75 to save my life on release date
roll.gif

x2 no joke people gonna be actin wild over these

Back
Top Bottom