Akron disowned Lebron today..

9qie5c.jpg

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by MrONegative

...and the MVP of the thread goes to...
I heard it was a tough decision for him but hes decided to  take his talents to the music forum.
%#*! him! S&T gave that %!+%+ everything! He couldn't even give us a heads up?! He's just gonna do this us on a front page thread?! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by MrONegative

...and the MVP of the thread goes to...
I heard it was a tough decision for him but hes decided to  take his talents to the music forum.
%#*! him! S&T gave that %!+%+ everything! He couldn't even give us a heads up?! He's just gonna do this us on a front page thread?! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Meangene4

You dudes that hate on Ohio wish you lived in Ohio. Lets hate on Ohio cuz our city sucks. Ohio is the most popular state on all of NT. You guys really need to get off of Ohio's nuts tho.
I live in Miami, my city most definitely does not suck and what would I want to live in Ohio for? To visit your top ranked theme parks? Give me a break. I'll take my beaches, clubs, attractive women, and sports teams that actually make an effort to bring in superstars over anything your state has to offer any day.

Cool, but why all the hate for a state that you dont even live in?
Because the fact that you guys are so bitter over losing a professional athlete shows how much you have working for you over there.

Unlike Philly huh. They boo'd santa. I'll stop there.
laugh.gif

I say LeBron was Ohio's claim to fame. This guy calls me an idiot and starts talking about amusement parks.
Yep.

You dudes that hate on Ohio wish you lived in Ohio. Lets hate on Ohio cuz our city sucks. Ohio is the most popular state on all of NT. You guys really need to get off of Ohio's nuts tho.
I live in Miami, my city most definitely does not suck and what would I want to live in Ohio for? To visit your top ranked theme parks? Give me a break. I'll take my beaches, clubs, attractive women, and sports teams that actually make an effort to bring in superstars over anything your state has to offer any day.

Cool, but why all the hate for a state that you dont even live in?
Because the fact that you guys are so bitter over losing a professional athlete shows how much you have working for you over there.

Unlike Philly huh. They boo'd santa. I'll stop there.
laugh.gif

I say LeBron was Ohio's claim to fame. This guy calls me an idiot and starts talking about amusement parks.
Yep.

laugh.gif
Like I said "C'mon son" that's pathetic. LeBron > amusement parks and you know it. It's sad I had to state that to you.

laugh.gif
Like I said "C'mon son" that's pathetic. LeBron > amusement parks and you know it. It's sad I had to state that to you.

Doesn't Ohio also have that statue, the biggest Jesus statue in the US? That and 2 top ranked amusement parks?!? @%#! what decision LeBron made, I'm packing up and moving tomorrow! Wait a minute what- Bone Thugs N Harmony is from there?

Ohio is again the only state in America with two big cities ranked among the nation's poorest, indicating that the state's principal cities continue to struggle in the new economy.

According to new data released this morning by the U.S. Census Bureau, 29.5 percent of the people in Cleveland lived in poverty in 2007, ranking the city the second poorest nationally.
0Share

Meanwhile, Cincinnati ranked 10th poorest with a poverty rate of 23.5 percent.

It's the second year in a row that Ohio earned the dubious distinction of having two of America's poorest big cities.

Doesn't Ohio also have that statue, the biggest Jesus statue in the US? That and 2 top ranked amusement parks?!? @%#! what decision LeBron made, I'm packing up and moving tomorrow! Wait a minute what- Bone Thugs N Harmony is from there?

Ohio is again the only state in America with two big cities ranked among the nation's poorest, indicating that the state's principal cities continue to struggle in the new economy.

According to new data released this morning by the U.S. Census Bureau, 29.5 percent of the people in Cleveland lived in poverty in 2007, ranking the city the second poorest nationally.
0Share

Meanwhile, Cincinnati ranked 10th poorest with a poverty rate of 23.5 percent.

It's the second year in a row that Ohio earned the dubious distinction of having two of America's poorest big cities.

laugh.gif
Ohio is so pathetic. This whole LeBron thing is showing us how much that place really sucks if he's all they have to hold on to. This dude brought up amusement parks? What a joke

laugh.gif
Ohio is so pathetic. This whole LeBron thing is showing us how much that place really sucks if he's all they have to hold on to. This dude brought up amusement parks? What a joke

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif

Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Football Hall of Fame
1 of the 2 headquarters of Macy's
Home of the Ohio State Buckeyes, 2002 *cough*
The Cincinnati Zoo.Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, is the second-oldest zoo in the United States.
As of 2009, we're the 7th highest populated state in the US.
Home of Procter and Gamble, Kroger, Chiquita Brands International, Fifth Third Bank, etc.

I'm not understand what everyone is looking for.
[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif

Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Football Hall of Fame
1 of the 2 headquarters of Macy's
Home of the Ohio State Buckeyes, 2002 *cough*
The Cincinnati Zoo.Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, is the second-oldest zoo in the United States.
As of 2009, we're the 7th highest populated state in the US.
Home of Procter and Gamble, Kroger, Chiquita Brands International, Fifth Third Bank, etc.

I'm not understand what everyone is looking for.
[h1]
[/h1]

Why you trying so hard to make the list lengthy? You should've stopped after the Buckeyes.

Talking about the 2nd oldest zoo and being the 7th most populated state when 2 of your cities have a poverty rate over 20%. Don't you realize your populations is hurting you?

I won't even mention the irony of having a bank and those corporations in your state.

Why you trying so hard to make the list lengthy? You should've stopped after the Buckeyes.

Talking about the 2nd oldest zoo and being the 7th most populated state when 2 of your cities have a poverty rate over 20%. Don't you realize your populations is hurting you?

I won't even mention the irony of having a bank and those corporations in your state.

Back
Top Bottom