alcohol purchase anxiety

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Pull ya skirt down

b
This. My corner store late night worker Clark knows me by name. That fool knows my birthday (made me a tiny pinata filled with airplane bottles last year
pimp.gif
), he know how many kids I got, where I work, how much my lady b*tches at me, shoot, homie might as well be in my will. 
ohwell.gif

#notanalcoholic

That's a great feeling though.

I'm on the same level with this Indian cat named Ali (I call him Francis. Don't know why) who runs the ABC around my house.

Forgot my wallet once and he let me walk out with a 12-pack and a pack of Joes on that "Just get me next time" tip.

Alcohol, No....Condoms, Yes.
grin.gif

And Thats Only Cuz This Clerk Gave Me A Smirk And Said "Have A Good Time Tonite" Once
eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Ive Been Scarred Since
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I'm afraid to buy some liquor, afraid to buy some beer
Can't move around this crowded spot with crowded eyes out of fear
I can feel them looking at me, judgements hit me like a spear
Now you know how MonStar feels, and even self-conscious thugs can shed a tear
dropmic.jpg

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Alcohol, No....Condoms, Yes.
grin.gif

And Thats Only Cuz This Clerk Gave Me A Smirk And Said "Have A Good Time Tonite" Once
eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Ive Been Scarred Since
laugh.gif

Just pull that Frank Reynolds and buy some magnums with a stack of hundreds.
wink.gif

The clerks at my local stores don't really care what I buy, but the @!!+%# in line with me always have to comment on the alcohol or whatever I'm buying.
laugh.gif

I had anxiety when I was 17 and trying to buy booze. lol

As soon as I hit 21 that anxiety turned into a bravado and I walked up to the register like a boss. LOL

Damn the memories of me trying to buy liquor underage. Damn that was a long time ago. (making me feel old now. haha)

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why the hell would you feel any way? It's no different than buying some water to me.

Exactly.  I didn't even know this was an issue to anybody. 
basically... dudes acting too feminine worrying about what others think. its beer
eyes.gif
if I was buying wine coolers or something I might look around to see who's watching me, but beer or liquor naw.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why the hell would you feel any way? It's no different than buying some water to me.

basically... dudes acting too feminine worrying about what others think. its beer
eyes.gif
if I was buying wine coolers or something I might look around to see who's watching me, but beer or liquor naw.
%#$+ bro i still dont care.  when it's hot out try this.  slam half a wine cooler and top it back off with vodka.
pimp.gif
  get hammered while looking feminine and not giving a damb.

Grow the *#%+ up.

Remind me one of my boys in college always wanted me to buy the lix, did not have the fortitude to buy it himself.

damn I never thought this was something bad....only time i was nervous was when i was underage praying I didnt get carded

I've bought while I was underage. It's just confidence, strolling in like a boss they won't be able to stop that swag. Same concept with getting chicks

Originally Posted by zube42

I don't even understand how/why you would feel that way.

I'm slightly a local celeb and don't wanna look like a wino.  I can't have the YOLO mentality because I'm somebody

Back
Top Bottom