Alicia Keys now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natalie Portman anytime
Alicia Keys then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natalie Portman anytime

Alicia Keys in the future >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natalie Portman anytime

I didnt even know who this #!@$% was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but you could at least post a pic of her wearing shorts after the baby (which you wont find) so the comparison could be equal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I'm glad somebody pointed out who this even was. Cosign with the picture comparision too, but just taken
strictly on their faces, Alicia Keys >>>>>>>>> Natelie Portman 

grin.gif

Lol King Reice always getting banned it seems. He didnt even say anything that bad imo

Lol King Reice always getting banned it seems. He didnt even say anything that bad imo

She is out of shape but calling her disgusting is just stupid.

She still has a beautiful face.

Call me crazy or say I love fatties, I don't care. I can't be with a woman without hips and ###, even if she's slightly overweight.

She is out of shape but calling her disgusting is just stupid.

She still has a beautiful face.

Call me crazy or say I love fatties, I don't care. I can't be with a woman without hips and ###, even if she's slightly overweight.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but you could at least post a pic of her wearing shorts after the baby (which you wont find) so the comparison could be equal 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

She doesn't look attractive in those pics.  If anything, she looks like just another woman on the street.  I'm not understanding why people are acting like she just gained a couple of pounds... She looks remarkably different in these shots.  She's still not hideous, but not as attractive as usual.

She doesn't look attractive in those pics.  If anything, she looks like just another woman on the street.  I'm not understanding why people are acting like she just gained a couple of pounds... She looks remarkably different in these shots.  She's still not hideous, but not as attractive as usual.

She always had big legs, even when she was thin up top. But the baby really made her blow up. It's gonna take some time to get back to her pre-pregnant body, but I'm sure she will. She can't lose 25 pounds overnight and she can't stay in everyday until she does.

Still, she does look kinda gross in the pic (her face still looks great though).

She always had big legs, even when she was thin up top. But the baby really made her blow up. It's gonna take some time to get back to her pre-pregnant body, but I'm sure she will. She can't lose 25 pounds overnight and she can't stay in everyday until she does.

Still, she does look kinda gross in the pic (her face still looks great though).

98% of NT are sheltered and don't smash anything anyways so therefore this thread is voided.

With that being said Alicia Keys is cute and I'm sure she will tone up I mean she did just drop a human being out of her body.

98% of NT are sheltered and don't smash anything anyways so therefore this thread is voided.

With that being said Alicia Keys is cute and I'm sure she will tone up I mean she did just drop a human being out of her body.

Back
Top Bottom