Alife Rivington Club Nike Air Force 1 Low

From Sneaker News
Alife Rivington Club Nike Air Force 1 Low

arc_nike_af1_star-pair.jpg

Rumors of a Alife Rivington Club Nike Air Force 1 collaboration has been floating for a few months but as always, the A.R.C. crew know how to keep theirprojects under wraps. This A.R.C. collaboration is under the 1World project and is the third to be from a US based store or personality, the KRINK Air Force 1was the second, and the Ladainian Tomlinson Air Force 1 was the first. The AF1 is kept clean with a crisp star-embossed white leather upper, star-embossed"inside-out" midsoles, buttery gum outsoles and a white leather lining. This A.R.C. x Nike Air Force 1 will be available in limited quantities at theAlife Rivington Club next Saturday, March 14th.

arc_af1_star-side.jpg

arc_nike_af1_star-detail.jpg

arc_af1_star-detail-crispy.jpg

they are ok, I like the plainness of them but I haven't bought an AF1 in about 6 years and wont be starting now.

No. Awful. Remove the stars and you have a beautiful shoe...keep the stars and you have a hideous shoe.

love the gum bottoms and impressions but dosent scream arc

so this is the new thing for nike with the leather impressions imagine the possibilities

I don't think they're trash... not as good as some of the other 1World stuff, but nice in their own way.

I only think the impressions work cause its carried over to the midsole...thats wat sets these off for me...not to mention its REALLY hard to mess up awhite/gum AF1

Like my man said I don't cop AF1s but if you do, why not. It's a def "crispy" kick. ARC NB are better IMO.

I guess I'm the only one, but I actually really like these. The simplicity is what sets em off for me. These will be good for dressing up in

i wonder if the rolled edges
frown.gif
were their choice. either way, would look nice on my gf but i wouldn't want them for myself.

Back
Top Bottom