All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Gave Wale the heads up on Twitter.
laugh.gif

df83s0.png

2vvjct5.png

that patch on the side just ruins it.........boooooo to the patch BOOOOOOOOO!!!! should have put a stone face instead of the patch.
still copped though...but really, damn that patch.

team 7 1/8 checking in. not a huge fan of the patch, the new era flag wouldve done just fine but it's still copped

The side patch should be on the back, like the MLB logo. I know it'd be virtually impossible to stitch that detail though.

If I bought ezSupporter back in the day, I might as well get one of these.

7 3/4 for me
and yall should have made the thread when they went on sale like a quick strike since there is a small number

now its causing hype and somethings gonna happen where some dude gets like 100 of them 
laugh.gif

Great hat...I'd def rock that. Why such a small run though? I bet alot of people who genuinely appreciate something like this are gonna end up getting shafted. Not tryna sound unnappreciative though...its pretty dope

Originally Posted by moneymike88

is 144 a significant number?

im pretty sure that 144 is the minimum number of hats that have to be ordered to make a production run.

This has been a long time coming and im real happy that the NT fitted is finally seeing the light of day.  I mocked up the original design over 3 years ago, but we wanted to do it right.  We wanted the product to be official and we wanted to do it with a company that we could trust.  Ive been fortunate enough to build a strong relationship with the premier fitted retailer in the world, Cap City and I felt that with their help, the NT fitted would finally be a reality. 

I'll address some of comments in the thread.  Why the patch?  This fitted was originally scheduled to be released with the 10 year collection, but because of circumstances beyond my control, it didnt happen.  We still wanted to commemorate the anniversary though so it's the reason why it's there.  As far as the size of the patch, it's a little bigger than I remember making it.  The New Era flag logo.  As you can see in the CAD, i designed it to reflect the NT logo, but I think New Era had problems with the embroidery so we just went with the tonal look.

Best of luck to everyone trying to get one.  God Bless NT. 
smile.gif

<>

Back
Top Bottom