All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Shame so many ppl missed out 
ohwell.gif

I'll gladly sell my extra one for retail (no profit) once they come in..

Ijapino shoulda been online...Dude would have had NO BUY SELL TRADE bolded in the largest yellow font on each page

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

TIMES OUT!!! I have to take a head count. If you ordered a 7 5/8, please simply quote this and let me know.

Meth, how many 7 5/8's were there? I've seen about 10 different people (including myself) say they have a 7 5/8's...
*raises hand

TIMES OUT!!! I have to take a head count. If you ordered a 7 5/8, please simply quote this and let me know.

Meth, how many 7 5/8's were there? I've seen about 10 different people (including myself) say they have a 7 5/8's...

I got one
BUT THEY HAD 28 OF THEM BRO.......CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!

i tried on da fitted folks, they run big...i ordered a 7 7/8
so that advice accordingly.....

method man thank you once again for making a NT fitted...we gonna rep for all 100%

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i tried on da fitted folks, they run big...i ordered a 7 7/8
so that advice accordingly.....

method man thank you once again for making a NT fitted...we gonna rep for all 100%

WHOA. how did you get to try them on tho?

Checkin' in... I think I may have been one of the first 7 5/8's ordered too
wink.gif

grin.gif

It was 3 left the first time I ordered, the system crashed, then I reordered and after I get to the last page to confirm check it say it's out of stock.

I think I should have priority

Relax bro, there are 144. I'm guessing there should be around 20

Maybe we should wait until the cancellations happen to see who got there's and who didn't.

Cause if I get cancelled. I need a size 8

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

u

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Back
Top Bottom