All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

9Tc5e.png

Two orders went through for me.

Both 7 3/4s.

What do I do? I can't cancel the order.
iT WILL get cancelled........Dont get your hopes up

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Congrats to everyone that got their fitted and apologies to those that missed out.  I had a feeling that CC's site would have trouble handling all the orders, but to their credit, they did increase their bandwith for this release.  If NT can slow sites down like eastbay, ndc, finishline, and all those other major sites, I think CC held up fairly well.  For those that did miss out, plans are already in the works a second run. The patch though will not be making a return.  As far as orders, CC is going to go over them tomorrow and those that ordered multiples will have their orders canceled.  Thereis bound to be cancellations so once we find out what sizes have become available again we'll let you know.  I was on the phone with the CC's owner and what normally takes a few seconds to upload a page, took several minutes which explains why the fitted appeared a minute or two late.  75 hats sold in the first 10 minutes and as you can see, by 1230, it was pretty much a wrap.  Thank you to NT for making this release a success.  Your contributions to this board and to our charities are always appreciated. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

<>
thank you for your effot raj

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ijapino's "no buying, selling, trading...." mantra being quoted in this thread.

Congrats to everyone that got their fitted and apologies to those that missed out.  I had a feeling that CC's site would have trouble handling all the orders, but to their credit, they did increase their bandwith for this release.  If NT can slow sites down like eastbay, ndc, finishline, and all those other major sites, I think CC held up fairly well.  For those that did miss out, plans are already in the works a second run. The patch though will not be making a return.  As far as orders, CC is going to go over them tomorrow and those that ordered multiples will have their orders canceled.  Thereis bound to be cancellations so once we find out what sizes have become available again we'll let you know.  I was on the phone with the CC's owner and what normally takes a few seconds to upload a page, took several minutes which explains why the fitted appeared a minute or two late.  75 hats sold in the first 10 minutes and as you can see, by 1230, it was pretty much a wrap.  Thank you to NT for making this release a success.  Your contributions to this board and to our charities are always appreciated. 

<>

Thanks NT for being awesome, hope i don't miss the next one (  i will)

i sorta wanted the patch and i know not many people liked the patch, so if i do get a non patch...yeah

idk how i pulled it off but i got my size 8... i was refreshing like crazy i didnt even peep that you had to scroll down and it was there, i was just about to give up... and then there it was! 

<>

I aint tryna hear all that son, GO GET MY HAT...NOW 7 5/8!

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

<>

I aint tryna hear all that son, GO GET MY HAT...NOW 7 5/8!
LMFAO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I AM IN TEARS!

And to yoRAJAH, I definitely appreciate the effort put in into making this happen. Looking forward to the next run. Will there be more available on RD?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

9Tc5e.png

Both 7 3/4s.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......dont you know that Meth can contact them and cancel an order if he wants???    He doesnt even need to sift through the orders......YOU GAVE HIM THE ORDER NUMBERS!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he said he wants to cancel the order dude...

Yo, if you created an account (I did beforehand), it says order status "Processing" on the site. At least mine does. I don't know if that has any kind of significance.

Originally Posted by Physicx

<>
thank you for your effot raj
Ide like to thank you as well. 
I hope ECC and NT is very proactive in canceling multiple orders. Many people didnt get a hat as a direct result of peoples greed. No sympathy from me. You were forewarned. 

Just my opinion, you should sift multiple orders by billing address, not email, or cc # cause its too easy to get around that. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

9Tc5e.png

Both 7 3/4s.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......dont you know that Meth can contact them and cancel an order if he wants???    He doesnt even need to sift through the orders......YOU GAVE HIM THE ORDER NUMBERS!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he said he wants to cancel the order dude...
i know.......I was reading someone else`s post and his at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  FML

<>

laugh.gif

People who missed out still have a chance with those cancellations and eventually the second run.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

so yall rereleasing them without the patch?
indifferent.gif
i want one with the patch
..FML
eCRAPcity indeed

Yeah if some more hats are produced down the road, I'd like them with the patch as well.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted. 
size 7 1/2

same here meth
ohwell.gif
Sz 7 3/4 Method. Thanks
METH...I NEED MY HAT, THEY DID ME WRONG CUZZIN, FOUL.... 7 5/8 I'll pay for priority mail.

Word I need a sz 8 Meth was done dirty like the rest went from 3+ 8's to me having nathan while checkin out

Size 8 or 7 7/8 thanks
7 1/4, or 7 1/8 man PLEASE! 
frown.gif

im really hurt i didnt get this with all the talk from the mods talking about this was gonna be fair and extra precautions being taken so everyone would get a chance. i feel like i was being punked/ betrayed. so now i wait right?

wouldnt a 2nd run be faster to occur with the patch because they were already made ?

Back
Top Bottom