All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Can we do a poll /thread to see how many people didn't get the hat.Just to see if maybe we can get a re-release.

Just wet the headband and some of the inside panels and wore it all day today. My 7 1/2 fits a lot better once it dried.

Anyone in NYC tried to wear the hat today? That joint would have been Gone With the Wind.

laugh.gif
@ an ISS mod telling me he copped the NT hat but wont post it up over there cuz they'll get angry
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Anyone in NYC tried to wear the hat today? That joint would have been Gone With the Wind.

i did.
30t6p3b.gif
flew off my head at subway. i put that +%*+ in my car and left it.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I do not understand how someone coming to this thread and stating there hat was too big and trying to move it to another member is considered buying/selling.
You don't understand how trying to sell one hat and buy another violates the buy/sell policy? 
The policy exists to prevent fraud and spam.  We've had a designated buy/sell area ever since we opened and we're not going to abandon that anytime soon.  
so instead of us complaining we are trying to remedy the situation ourselves...and you are editing our posts and telling us to go to buy/sell? either sticky a post for trades of hat sizes or cut that crap out.
If you're looking for a cap in a different size, you can go to the buy/sell Misc. forum and find all of the caps people are willing to sell or trade rather than sort through the replies in an 80+ page thread for them.  I don't think that's too unreasonable.  Sellers can even use the search tag feature to give ALL topics the same tag.  Use NTHat or something, that way you can click on that tag and see ONLY those listings.   We're not going to have this thread pinned for much longer anyway, now that the caps have all been sold.  News on a second series will be posted separately. 

Meth..... Thats not ture at all.

I made a WTB and I get hit with this...

NKETLK HATS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE. LOCKED

now tell me, HOW THE heck AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A 5/8 NOW?????????????????????  

So which one of yall was at the celebrity game on Friday rocking your hat with a Scottie Pippen All Star game throwback jersey?
nerd.gif

Meth..... Thats not ture at all.I made a WTB and I get hit with this...NKETLK HATS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE. LOCKED now tell me, HOW THE heck AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A 5/8 NOW?????????????????????  
Trade threads are being allowed, but we're not allowing members to list caps at prices above retail.  The problem with WTB threads is that they encourage reselling by offering to pay a price above retail.  If someone wants to help others out and list the product for retail or perform an even exchange, they're allowed to do so.

Meth..... Thats not ture at all.I made a WTB and I get hit with this...NKETLK HATS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESALE. LOCKED now tell me, HOW THE heck AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A 5/8 NOW?????????????????????  
Trade threads are being allowed, but we're not allowing members to list caps at prices above retail.
mmm.....even though i wouldn't personally sell mine, i don't agree with this.....

I can't find the hate, when is there gonna be a re-release?!?!! I definently need this in my life!

Trade threads are being allowed, but we're not allowing members to list caps at prices above retail.  The problem with WTB threads is that they encourage reselling by offering to pay a price above retail.  If someone wants to help others out and list the product for retail or perform an even exchange, they're allowed to do so.

So Ill make another one that says.....

ILL BUY A 5/8 FOR RETAIL + SHIPPING..

So I got my order from Ecapcity yesterday but my NT hat WAS NOT IN THE BOX...

I had made two orders with Ecapcity, one for the NT hat and one for a Cal hat for my girl. Both orders were completed and when they shipped they had the same tracking number. I assumed they just put both of them in the box and combined it into one shipment. However, I got my order and only the Cal hat was in the box. I've contacted Ecapcity but haven't heard anything back...

Yes, I'm mad.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So Ill make another one that says.....

ILL BUY A 5/8 FOR RETAIL + SHIPPING..

fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine came in on Friday, love it even though it fits a bit big. I'll try and shrink it, but again great job to those involved.

laugh.gif

Yup got mine in too.....love it!

Thanks to everyone who was involved in making this happen. Its been a long time coming, and its fitting that the end result be on point.

Also, to all those wondering about shrinking your hats. 

When mine came in it was a little big (being that I wear a 1/8 and it was 1/4), so I used the method that I previously mentioned.

Run the hat under some warm water, mainly getting the band wet and try not to get the bill wet. And  wear until dry.

Now mine fits perfect, and no it does not ruin the hat. You can't even tell it was ever done. 
ab235831418c851e2b33952b2e1696a0d5b2072_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom