All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
all the actors look better then the straight outta compton actors and that movie was dope

the only thing is his face is a little more on the full side so he look like a chubby pac
Me and my brother have been calling him #FatPac
roll.gif

Going saturday night with my shorty.

My shorty latina and when you're latina / latino in LA, Pac is like a religion I swear lmao along with the Lakers, Dodgers, and Raiders lol

Wife and I going on Saturday **** a rotten tomatoes

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't cringe / laugh at some of these scenes man lol way too much overacting

Obviously there's classic biopics but the rapper ones specifically don't do it for me. Even soc i know its good but it don't seem right. This PAC fo sho don't.

I'm still going to support..I really hope it's not as bad as they say, then again most of the critic clowns that don't even understand hip hop culture

Hahahahahaha, only Pac could diss someone on that type of song. ****** crazy. Then add Aaron Hall to the song because Pac was mad at Teddy Riley. Toss It Up beat was Dre's and they took it or Pac had the No Diggity beat and Dre sold it. I can't remember. **** is crazy.

Man oh man just getting home from the 7pm showing and as a HUGE Pac fan this was a major let down... and I had low expectations going in already after seeing the trailer

This movie hurt me to my core because its Pac... like its certain movies you just cant let people mess up a Pac biopic is one of them

I walked away feeling the movie was one step above Notorious but 10 steps behind Straight Outta Compton

for a hip hop biopic SOC has set the bar and they just made it fun to watch. Sure it had its flaws but for the most part SOC was a solid film.

This was just all over the place so im just gonna pick a place and start

D Shipp the guy who plays Pac did a very good job surprisingly. I will admit the Pacs early life half of the movie he looked nothing like Pac to me. He sounded a little like pac in the early scenes. But when the movie got to him going to court for the rape trial man :smokin thats when Shipp came into character and from then on you thought you was watching Pac. They did a good job in dubing his voice so for the most part in the second half of the film he sounds like a good Pac impersonator.

The prison interview throughout the movie was dope

The songs they selected in the movie were A+

Snoop is doing the actual voice for his character so dont get thrown off :lol:

The lady who played afeni did a good job as well

I feel the actors were all casted correctly its just the tone and the storyline made the film really bland to say the least

I wanted to walk away with some things I didnt know about Pac but most of the stuff the average hip hop fans knows. They didnt really put any gems in the movie except a few scenes
Snoop seen he talks about on Sway in the morning on the last time he seen 2pac

the movie jumps sooooooo much in big chunks you miss a lot which is why i feel it should have been a 2 part movie or a Netflix/HBO series

maybe:

Part 1 Birth - Going to prison (conscious revolutionary Pac)
Part 2 Suge Prison Visit - Vegas death (death row wild loose canon Pac)

small stuff irritated me like Pac having a nose ring the WHOLE movie they tried to cover it with make up in early scenes but couldnt... small stuff like that is unacceptable for a major film

I see all these interviews of Busta, Snoop, Daz, and others saying how they loved the movie and they ALL say they cried while watching it. Hearing that made me feel like the movie was gonna be deep and emotional like a Pac film should but it wasnt and by the end I seen why they all cried. Its because they all personally knew Pac so to see Shipp look and sound almost identical to him during the death row scenes it probably brought back memories for them. So i think they were more emotional off of Shipp's look more then the actual film and story.

I really wish Dre had a hand in this film because Dre doesnt just let ANYTHING out no matter what it is he is a perfectionist and him on board maybe with John or F Gary Gray they could have made this film how it should have been

Last edited:
eh

came back from it, thought the theater would be packed but it was 7pm showing. decent amount of people.

wasn't great, was basically same **** we all seen, heard, and knew for the last 20 years. nothing in detail or anything.

I enjoyed it because I've always liked the story of pac but at the same time I wanted some real **** we never seen or heard kinda the SOC last year.

if the actor didn't look like pac, I don't think anyone would be watching this.

its not a must see at all but either way, I wasn't too disappointed since I wasn't expecting too much

I fear that this film will make Pac more than what he is, and as a result he'll come across too flawless, too deep, too perfect. And the moments in which they'll try to make him flawed, will come across as corny. There's a GREAT biopic w/ the 2pac character, but there can't be any limitations. You have to "go there" fully.

Great biopics to me capture the balance. The greatness of the muse, while not making the muse more than what he is, and that's the beauty of the character to me.

Still going to watch though, but I imagined that this wouldn't be able to be a good movie. Too many limitations, plus the lead FROM THE PREVIEWS AND TRAILERS, doesn't appear to be a good actor.

I think he did a great job, my girl told me he never acted before this (not sure if thats true) but I think he played the character well for what the movie was.

There's so much great source material for a Pac biopic but you'll never be able to make one because he's been so romanticized and mythologized that he's been made out to be more than what he is.

This BS rep of an "Activist," "Revolutionary," is ruining Pac's legacy.

I think he did a great job, my girl told me he never acted before this (not sure if thats true) but I think he played the character well for what the movie was.
I haven't seen it but I will.

Back
Top Bottom