ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

after the full glow, whats the next pacman gonna be?
one BHS park crew told us that the next pacman's will be release
on the fight day.. no info on what model though..

^^i don't think those are the new shirts. that is just a new cw of the old pacman knows tee. the new pacman knows tee are the one team pacquiao is wearingduring training. the one with the dog inside the letter P.

Originally Posted by dawann

I think its still gonna be the trainer 1 but in the PI colorway.. no pics yet tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Originally Posted by dawann

I think its still gonna be the trainer 1 but in the PI colorway.. no pics yet tho
tired.gif
I hope they wouldn't release it on fight day..Can't focus on the fight if you're thinking about how to get your pairs in yoursize
happy.gif

Just saw the new trainers from todays broadsheet (Phil. Star) a small pic while pacman was jumping. if indeed it is the new cw trainers that will come out thisnov.

ONE WORD: CAMPOUT

sorry for the crappy phone pic.

5b736e8e466876ccdeadf6fe07a17ba49dc0bf9e.pjpg

Originally Posted by jason16

Just saw the new trainers from todays broadsheet (Phil. Star) a small pic while pacman was jumping. if indeed it is the new cw trainers that will come out this nov.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by jason16

Just saw the new trainers from todays broadsheet (Phil. Star) a small pic while pacman was jumping. if indeed it is the new cw trainers that will come out this nov.

pimp.gif

might be my first trainers
pimp.gif

^Wow! Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice that it's max 360. I'm starting to like this. More pics please!
pimp.gif

imo the first one was still the best, i don't know why but the am 360 sole turns me off a bit. still i liked the cleaner looking sole of the trainer 1.

Dang!! the cw is tight!! but with the 360 sole.. . .. i dont know....
i dont know if its just me but, it really doesnt look right.

Hopin it'll be another trainer 1 bc that 360 pair looks like poop.. But watver shoe it is, it'll probably release 11/14 on fight day jst like the 1stcolorway did on 5/2, pac-hatton

if there's a campout, jason will be the last again, but would get his size nonetheless

Thanks for the pics soul228. Looks really comfortable.
pimp.gif

Check out his entourage MP gear (cap and jogging pants).

Back
Top Bottom