All My 916 Heads?

what you got bruh
i get paid this week and i need some heat u feel me
pimp.gif

...now would it be safe to say that everyone thats from pocket is Asian?
laugh.gif
those were my only memories from when i was lil and used to live there.

Nice to see all the Greenhaven/Pocket people in these forums! We should hold a shoe summit in front of L&L and check out the heat at Athlete's Foot!HAHAHAHAHA!

^hahaha B1LLY you musta been the token white kid in my predominantly asian 5th grade class at Matsuyama(sp) Elementary?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^hahaha B1LLY you musta been the token white kid in my predominantly asian 5th grade class at Matsuyama(sp) Elementary?

lol i went to matsuyama. atleast 65 percent of the kids there asian.
laugh.gif

^hahahaha ya i only went there for a year....it was quite a change from my old school in W.Lafayette, Indiana...i actually fit in
laugh.gif
cuz im asian too

heads up. heres the address to upper playground in sacramento. soft opening is tomorrow...reception grand opening is on saturday.

t's here. Upper Playground is please to announce their new retail store in the state capital of California, Sacramento.

Located in downtown Sacramento, the new store marks our sixth retail establishment to open since 1999. Our worldwide storefronts now include SF, Sacramento,Berkeley, Portland, Oregon, London, England and Taichung, Taiwan.

This Saturday, December 15th, in celebration of the new store opening, there will be a special art exhibit featuring the works of Sam Flores, Saber, Retna,Estevan Oriol, Date Farmers, N8 Van ****, David Choe, Mister Cartoon, Alex Pardee, Jeremy Fish, Vitche, Mike Giant, San, Doze Green, and Herbert Baglione.

UP Sacramento Grand Opening Reception: Sat., Dec. 15, 2007 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.

info was taken from the site.

Upper Playground
2524 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone: (916) 444-8148

Im currently living in natomas at inderkum high school so NLukse916 your not the only one lol

Originally Posted by Bastitch

For the record, RPM is the absolute greatest thing ever in the 916, like, ever.

Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.
Yea!!!!! I'm lovin it! I hit RPM every 3 months or so....
Love racing, See yall there jan 29th. my girls b-day. We'll be racing......

Im in, I used to live right in the middle of the Florin High Distrct, And Monterey Trail HS District, But now i Live off of Florin & 24th street stillattending Monterey Trail HS.

Back
Top Bottom