All My 916 Heads?

wouldnt be surprised if i did
used to ball up at jackson everyday for a couple years
then i started hoopin at countryside
smokin.gif

Ahh, Countryside. Good time there. Yeah, we hooped up at IJ, Did you ever see a huge white boy there playin Ball named Rowdy? Thats who i used to go up thereand kick it with and play ball with

No, I go to monterey trail, you know the new school on calvine? Yeah. Anyways, my names stephen rubalcaba, what's urs? Ill let rowdy know u said what'sup.

im not sure if he really remembers me its been a few years
tell him if he remembers that josh leeper said wats good
i was the kinda chubby tall black dude that hooped at isabelle jackson lol

Josh? That's sounds familiar. You ever hoop with rowdy at isabelle jackson when he was with a bunch of lil kids? If u did, I was the fat short mexican kidwho lookes white, I aint gonna lie, I had a jumper. Lol

Josh? That's sounds familiar. You ever hoop with rowdy at isabelle jackson when he was with a bunch of lil kids? If u did, I was the fat short mexican kidwho lookes white, I aint gonna lie, I had a jumper. Lol

Josh? That's sounds familiar. You ever hoop with rowdy at isabelle jackson when he was with a bunch of lil kids? If u did, I was the fat short mexican kid who lookes white, I aint gonna lie, I had a jumper. Lol
yeah that was me bro

Fellow 916er's, does anyone know where I could buy some Nudie or some raw denim jeans out here? I was thinking places downtown like ikon or maybe Heritageout in Roseville...But I want to make sure there are places before I waste my gas driving around and not finding anything. Thanks.

^I would like to know to, I hear all this talk about them but would like to see for myself. I highly doubt I will buy some but would like to see what the talkis all about.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Fellow 916er's, does anyone know where I could buy some Nudie or some raw denim jeans out here? I was thinking places downtown like ikon or maybe Heritage out in Roseville...But I want to make sure there are places before I waste my gas driving around and not finding anything. Thanks.

ikon either closed or they moved. no note on the door

^^yeah dude at getta clue told me about that yesterday
he said they're about to carry the hundreds since Ikon is going really upscale now...

Hmm interesting that they moved out to L street. But what is this so called "Structures" you speak of? Is this a new boutique that's opening upsomewhere downtown?

Back
Top Bottom