All NBA team-- Amare Over Dwight?

And stop it with the BDiddy in the MVP discussion talk.

His team might not even make the playoffs, and Stephen Jackson has had more of an impact on GSW, than BDiddy has. (Not to say BDiddy hasn't been killingit, though)

DWIGHT WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS NATE AT DUNKING

AMARE all the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, I have no problem putting Amare over Dwight.

Amare is a threat all across the board.

He scores, plays D, blocks shots, and dude is now all of a sudden pretty much automatic from the FT line.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yes Amare should definetely be over Dwight. He just does not have that hunger that a premium center is suppose to have. I mean his numbers are ridiculous (22and 15) but there alot of times where he just isn't as aggresive as Magic fans want him to be. I mean you want the game to be as fun as possible but Ithink he just needs a couple more of years to get that killer instinct in him.

Last I checked...a jumpshot and dunk are both worth 2 points....so what difference does it make HOW they get their points. You don't get extra style points for shooting jumpshots.
Dude what are you talking about.. Would you rather have a player that can dunk on someone + layup + jumpshot + automatic freethrows + fadeawayshots.. or a player that can only dunk? And they're not averaging the same amount of points so don't try to make it seem like they are.. that'swhy Amare is unstopable and Dwight isn't.

BUT Dwight's rebounds are big.. and that's why its a toss-up with him and Amare.

you guys are missing the real travesty...

DERON WILLIAMS IS NOT ON ANY OF HIS ALL-NBA TEAMS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is a JOKE... the guy averaged 16 APG last month, he is a complete BEAST. how does 19 and 10.5 not make All-NBA??? DW is the second-best PGin the league and should be on the second-team over that laughable Manu selection

^I agree that DWill should replace Manu for All 2nd Team

Is this reffering to just this season...or like right now would u pick to be on ur team if u could.

Cuz id put Arenas on my team but obviously not if its based of this season.

No Melo?

id pick amare over dwight, and i think he should switch manu for dwill

To me it seems like Dwight drops of every now and then, such as in Cleveland today. It seems like Amare rarely ever does. So I have no problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom