All these NBA jerseys on ebay from Hong Kong, legit???

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stunner157

If I were you Id get a T-Mac Authentic and get the name switched. you can get these for under a bill legit of ebay

001093780.jpg

sick.gif
i forgot how ugly the magic jerseys were.
buggin, thats they're 2nd best jersey after da pinstripe joints....EVERYONE had da Mcgrady authentic one in highschool
yeah these were
pimp.gif
I still need an away champion, the reebok ones you cant really see the stars.
Must be an NYC thing, cuz I remember the McGrady jersey was the ONLY jersey you HAD TO HAVE. Joint is sooooooo dope.
pimp.gif
I was devastated when they changed it.

haha these dudes is funny. im not saying its legit but all jerseys that are pinstripe have a white inner, so no its not reversible. and all swingmans are always length + 2 hence the tails.

I have a authentic NIKE SWINGMAN penny jersey and it looks exactly like one of the jerseys in this thread. If that jersey is fake they are getting reaaal goood

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stunner157

If I were you Id get a T-Mac Authentic and get the name switched. you can get these for under a bill legit of ebay

001093780.jpg

sick.gif
i forgot how ugly the magic jerseys were.
buggin, thats they're 2nd best jersey after da pinstripe joints....EVERYONE had da Mcgrady authentic one in highschool
yeah these were
pimp.gif
I still need an away champion, the reebok ones you cant really see the stars.
Must be an NYC thing, cuz I remember the McGrady jersey was the ONLY jersey you HAD TO HAVE. Joint is sooooooo dope.
pimp.gif
I was devastated when they changed it.

EXXXXAAACTLY :HAT away Mcgrady magic stars and blue foam pro's
pimp.gif
sick.gif
my pops crushed that outfit
laugh.gif

that jersey is 100pct fake, and there are many dead give away signs about it, from the fact that nike never made a penny swingman retro jersey, the fact that the nba sign was off and the cut is wrong too....

also ninjahood is right, the Champion McGrady was probably the most popular Authentic at the time in NYC....

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks
what about during their hardwood classics jerseys? notice the tag

could be a Tmac tho...

I was gonna say the same thing. All their Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys were modern players on old style jerseys.

sick.gif
what is wrong with that jersey. Looks like it has a drop tail...I thought they were supposed to have an even hem.
laugh.gif
And its a reversible home/away you can see the white home inside

are you serious?  that is obviously not a reversible jersey...i could give you a list of reasons why, but im not going to waste my time.

you guys need to educate yourselves: http://niketalk.com/topic/196232?page=1

also: http://jerseycentral.org/index.php

Educate myself about what? Like many others, I already stated the jersey was fake cuz Nike never made a Penny Swingman jersey.

Every jersey you or any one has posted is FAKE

Penny wore Champion authentic in the 90s . Yall must have forgot or are to young to remember .

Originally Posted by Nash

just pull the trigger, dudes arent gonna be following you around examining you with a magnifying glass to see if its real or not

laugh.gif
 so true.  its not like people are going to come up to you and feel it.

Lots of people knowingly go for fakes just because the licensing fee, players association fee in the jersey is just ridiculous.  something that should only be $10 is like $100

I got a jersey from Hong Kong. I have other swingmans and once I got the one from Hong Kong I immediately knew it was fake. It still works though.
ohwell.gif

I actually think I know what seller you talking about he has some bulls shorts for like $30 I was gonna cop, but knew they had to be fake. Not that I really care of the fact that their fake cause their just shorts, but it takes a while to receive and the materials used must be crap

is the seller NFLHERE?

i just ordered some bulls swingman shorts a week ago from there. we'll see how it compares to my lakers swingman that i bought legit.

my b-ball team used to order authentic jerseys through a phillipino friend we had. they do some good work, so i'd assume hong kong stuff should be good. I hate fake shoes, but this stuff, why not.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

that jersey is 100pct fake, and there are many dead give away signs about it, from the fact that nike never made a penny swingman retro jersey, the fact that the nba sign was off and the cut is wrong too....
KingFoamNYC wrote:
I have a authentic NIKE SWINGMAN penny jersey and it looks exactly like one of the jerseys in this thread. If that jersey is fake they are getting reaaal goood

ohwell.gif

People who frown upon buying jerseys with the "who wears jerseys anymore" attitude are such tools. I swear... SMH

I still remember Tmac wearing the pinstripes in the Christmas game against Lebron (12/25/03)
2ivfads.jpg

ax1a2p.jpg

140apzd.jpg

This jersey was made by Reebok.

I can't remember if this jersey was sold as a swingman, authentic, or if it was even sold to the public at all. I just know I wanted one but couldn't find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Mr Jordan04 wrote:

Cicero Avenue Dopeman wrote:

I seriously doubt a Penny Hardaway swingman even exists unless it was from his days with the Knicks
what about during their hardwood classics jerseys? notice the tag

could be a Tmac tho...

I was gonna say the same thing. All their Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys were modern players on old style jerseys.

sick.gif
what is wrong with that jersey. Looks like it has a drop tail...I thought they were supposed to have an even hem.
laugh.gif
And its a reversible home/away you can see the white home inside
are you serious?  that is obviously not a reversible jersey...i could give you a list of reasons why, but im not going to waste my time.

you guys need to educate yourselves: http://niketalk.com/topic/196232?page=1

also: http://jerseycentral.org/index.php

Educate myself about what? Like many others, I already stated the jersey was fake cuz Nike never made a Penny Swingman jersey.

Is that jersey supposed to have an uneven hem, like RL Polo shirts though? I can't check any of my jerseys cause all of them are in storage at the moment.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

this jersey is from jpssportinggoods.com and the jersey/site look somewhat legit
ohwell.gif

Hardaway%20black%20with%20white%20stripes%20magic%20jersey.JPG

all the help is appreciated

i wanna know if this site is legit?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but every "swingman" I have ever seen at FL, Champs, etc have even hems. That would be my first give way that this jersey is fake.

Back
Top Bottom