ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

ALIFE OPENED SAT GO THERE NOW.. Complete makeover coming soon. 3rd and Market.

make sure you stay up to date with the blogs

wait what? i went by whtn 2 weeks ago and the place was empty now it's ALIFE?? thats cool but i liked wthn as it was a strictly philly spot now it'sgot the ALIFE branding it's not so much our citys own

oh it's slot of branding coming to Philly And idealy it will only make the city better. Look out for my store, potentially commonwealth is looking atPhilly. I mean the city is the 3rd biggest shopping district on the mid Atlantic.

But yea they still got some stuff there. All the old account are still available in the city. Wait tell the Philadelphia Shoeseum. It will be like a directoryfir the revamped Philadelphia sneaker culture/streetwear shopping scene

Ubiq x Obey this Saturday:
5c62667103e5343670b72ade3cf76ab304baf2cb.jpg

but before you go there

Chicks, Kicks, Food, and Liquor, Music & Live Performances w/ a beer pong tournament after party to TOP IT ALL OFF

The Philadelphia Shoeseum Sneaker Show is almost here. We would like to thank the vendors and participants that have decided to contribute and help create whatwill be a very eventful evening. We have stirred up a lot of buzz and received support from numerous blogs along the east coast drawing in sneakerheads fromthe DC Metropolitan area and New York City.

The Philadelphia Shoeseum
Saturday December 6,2008
6-10pm

Admission $5

All age event
Attendees may bring up to 3 pairs of kicks

Buy and Sell kicks, apparel, and accessories while enjoying live music, hip hop performances, great food provided by the host establishment and a variety ofdrinks

Located at Patterson's Palace
1621 W. Cecil B. Moore Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
(Temple University's Campus)

Live Screening for a new TUV Online series dedicated to sneakers

For more information visit
Http://www.phillyshoeseum.blogspot.com
Or email
Philashoeseum@yahoo.com

Directions
Broad Street Subway line to Cecil B Moore and walk 3 blocks to 17 st. Patterson's Palace is on the right across from the gravel parking lot

Driving down Broad St turn West onto Oxford and a right on Wellington (just after 16th st) and park. Patterson's is the white and red establishment onCecil B Moore.

Out of Towners
Chinatown bus 2000Coach.com come in to 11 and Arch. Walk down Arch to Broad St (3 Blocks) Catch the C bus to Cecil B Moore and Walk up Broad St.

After Shoeseum Events
*Ubiq x Obey Party at Ubiq on 15th and Walnut 9pm to 12am
**Transit Nightclub College Party
6th and Spring Garden 10pm to 2am
***Night owls After party with AnmlHse and Dizzy at an Undisclosed location

hey guys thanks for coming. yea i remeber seeing you guys. ya'll should have stopped and spoke, although i was running around but glad you liked the event

I wanted to go to the Spike Lee lecture and get my spikes signed but i was tied up on aim finalizing sales so i got there late and they wouldnt let us in.

For everybody looking for all the latest parties and events make sure you visit my newest site. Going to be covering the whole Delaware Area (philly included)with the hottest Parties , Events, Music , Shows etc once i get more time to put into it. So show some support, visit the site, bookmark it, tell your friendsetc..! If you like to party and got a camera, use the contact us link on the page and i will pay for exclusive photos, so get paid to party!
www.idelaware.net

oh yea i need some del county biacleses..

hey RAPIDO27, i peeped you pickup post. you know I had those same black supeme seamless AF1's at the event in a 9 Samples . lol that was surprisingly theonly shoe i sold aside from a two shoe trade

There's new shop Sneaker Boxx, in Pennsauken for all my south jersey heads. Its cool, they got some nice stuff but not much of a selection, typicalconsignment shop. They're throwing a party the 19th a think for grand opening

any place in philly selling the 11/12 CDP yet, im seeing everyone in the pickup posts with the packs already and i was just wondering if anywhere aroundphilly/south jersey already started selling them. if not, i guess i just gotta wait til saturday. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

any place in philly selling the 11/12 CDP yet, im seeing everyone in the pickup posts with the packs already and i was just wondering if anywhere around philly/south jersey already started selling them. if not, i guess i just gotta wait til saturday. thanks in advance.
I'm just going to KoP Saturday morning. Figure that will be the easiest way.

Originally Posted by SBvj426

oh yea i need some del county biacleses..

hey RAPIDO27, i peeped you pickup post. you know I had those same black supeme seamless AF1's at the event in a 9 Samples . lol that was surprisingly the only shoe i sold aside from a two shoe trade
Haha I was the one who bought those VJ.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

any place in philly selling the 11/12 CDP yet, im seeing everyone in the pickup posts with the packs already and i was just wondering if anywhere around philly/south jersey already started selling them. if not, i guess i just gotta wait til saturday. thanks in advance.
Try calling the Athletes Foot in Franklin Mills

Back
Top Bottom