ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

any place in philly selling the 11/12 CDP yet, im seeing everyone in the pickup posts with the packs already and i was just wondering if anywhere around philly/south jersey already started selling them. if not, i guess i just gotta wait til saturday. thanks in advance.

City Blue on South St. has them now for $350. Olympia Sports at Franklin Mills will have them for $350 and I'm pretty sure that Ubiq will have them for$350 too. I wanna go to Footlocker KOP, but I have work tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

any place in philly selling the 11/12 CDP yet, im seeing everyone in the pickup posts with the packs already and i was just wondering if anywhere around philly/south jersey already started selling them. if not, i guess i just gotta wait til saturday. thanks in advance.

City Blue on South St. has them now for $350. Olympia Sports at Franklin Mills will have them for $350 and I'm pretty sure that Ubiq will have them for $350 too. I wanna go to Footlocker KOP, but I have work tomorrow morning.
I'm kind of shocked City Blue is only charging $350. I'm still not supporting those bastards.

I'll be at Footlocker or Finishline at KoP at 8am on Saturday.

ive been calling so many stores in the south philly/south jersey area asking about the packs and i swear these people are messing with me. no one seems to begetting them in some places which i know will get them. one guy told me he didnt know what time his store opened tomorrow. another guy said they werent gettingthem then asked me what size i was, then told me no...i swear im in the twilight zone. haha

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Not trying to hype, but a friend of mine says people are camping out for the pack at KOP Footlocker.
I got to KoP at about 7:55. Got the last 10.5 and 9.5. After that, I think they only had 9 and lower and a size 15.

i had to come to nyc for break.. are there any stores that might still have them on monday? ima go pick up the rest of my stuff at my dorm ...

finishline in the gallery had them last week on sunday for $420, the female that worked there said they were going for $1200 on ebay... its bs i tell you imade a district manager complaint for overcharging people

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i had to come to nyc for break.. are there any stores that might still have them on monday? ima go pick up the rest of my stuff at my dorm ...

finishline in the gallery had them last week on sunday for $420, the female that worked there said they were going for $1200 on ebay... its bs i tell you i made a district manager complaint for overcharging people

City Blue is probably your only hope, and they will be over retail.

places were tryna sell the back at $400 and $500 in the mall. I didnt want min ei got my pack thursday and posted it on ebay sat night. it sold for 550 BIN iwas surprised. i was initially letting it go for retail.

HAHA small world

Sample sale at Undrcrwn was a good look

ANYONE camping for the XX3 raffle. its 13 ppl in line as of 11:30 this morning. ima try and shoot down asap after work but i get off late

Originally Posted by SBvj426

places were tryna sell the back at $400 and $500 in the mall. I didnt want min ei got my pack thursday and posted it on ebay sat night. it sold for 550 BIN i was surprised. i was initially letting it go for retail.

HAHA small world

Sample sale at Undrcrwn was a good look

ANYONE camping for the XX3 raffle. its 13 ppl in line as of 11:30 this morning. ima try and shoot down asap after work but i get off late
Why the hell would people camp out when they are letting in 200+ people? They couldn't even sell 150 tickets for the Titaniums. People aremorons.

You can't really fault the FLine in Gallery. At the end of the day, them employees make next to nothing, and the hustlers and beast will pay. Everybody's a reseller, toughin' up.
laugh.gif

$350 early (with no tax in Philly) ain't that bad, comparing DC/MD/VA's $325.50 after taxeson release day.

How much were my boys at "Live in Color" in Front Street charging?

Just curious.

And what's the beef with City Blue on South St.? Never had a problem there in 8+ years...

I can't believe that they are charging that at the mall. Especially a recognized retailer. That's funny more than anything. I know their DM and he willnot be happy when he hears about that LOL.

Has anyone seen Penny II's Black Royal going for less than $140?

All the spots that got them at 69th st still sells them at retail or still more than $100

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Has anyone seen Penny II's Black Royal going for less than $140?

All the spots that got them at 69th st still sells them at retail or still more than $100

I was at City Blue on South st. on the 14th. They had them for $90. Doubt they have a lot of sizes left though.

Anybody hear that Sneakervilla lost their Jordan QS Account for the first 6 months of 2009?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Anybody hear that Sneakervilla lost their Jordan QS Account for the first 6 months of 2009?
Very interesting if true. Hopefully it will get them to stop being so shady with their releases.

yea they did for 6 months

eyes what u doing in philly. been a long minute since i stepped in the DC forum

Live sold it retail i think iono

got my pack from the villa that thursday for retail

CHECK THE BLOG PPL $30/$60/$90 CLEARANCE SHOE SALE Size 4-13

Originally Posted by SBvj426

yea they did for 6 months

eyes what u doing in philly. been a long minute since i stepped in the DC forum

Live sold it retail i think iono

got my pack from the villa that thursday for retail

CHECK THE BLOG PPL $30/$60/$90 CLEARANCE SHOE SALE Size 4-13
Philly is my #1 favorite city, and I got peoples in South Philly. I'm there all the time lurking, especially since its a hop, skip, and jumpfrom W. Bmore.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ Villa.

Well, not really.

The first 6 months for Jordan in 2009 will be some slum.

So, perfect timing for them...
roll.gif

That "punishment" ain't even a slap on the hand.
smh.gif

Nike Sportwear in 2009...

Hey I wanted to get another tattoo and wondering what was a good place to get it at.

I got one around Upper Darby and the guy said he been tattooing for 30 years but it didn't come out as perfect as I wanted.

So I wanted to get another piece done but I don't want to go back to the same shop.

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom