ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

pimp.gif

wink.gif

So after Philly basically getting shafted on the Gucci/RESN SB release, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Is Nocturnal the only "premium" SB account in Philly?

Ubiq did not receive these or some of the other major SB drops in the past.

Exit no longer carriers SBs.

Are there any stores I am missing?

Anyone know about Fairman's in West Chester? I haven't been there in a few years.

Homebase in Bethlehem is an option but is about an hour away.

Definitely hitting up Abakus and MADE tomorrow. How bad is the traffic around 10am on Black Friday? I'll probably just take the train but getting aroundthe city is going to be tough.

I have my Eastbay giftcards that I got for 20% off, so that's my first option. If not, I don't think it will be too difficult to pick these up in TheGallery.

Yeah I don't think it should be too bad either. Last week I hit up some store on Chestnut between Broad-15th and the guy said they should be an easycop...we'll see.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

What's everyone's plans for getting the Jams on Wednesday? What stores are you guys going to?
Footlocker in KOP for the midnight release...any1 else going?

Copped from Echelon Mall at around 830 this morning, only one they had left happened to be my Sz. 12. How did everyone else do?

Copped from Echelon Mall at around 830 this morning, only one they had left happened to be my Sz. 12. How did everyone else do?
Just Scooped mines up from Cherry Hill Mall around 7:15am when kicks opened their gate got there at 5 there were 3 ppl in line, get there theyonly had 6 in stock sizes 8-11, they were suppose to have a fsr... i was able to grab the only 11.

It's funny i didn't think to ask when i stopped by Echelon yesterday...since i assumed they would atleast advertise it in the window... oh well we gotours right? lol

This was the line: Then 3 other ppl showed up, two left since they didn't have their size...
34rzpyp.jpg

^ Good stuff. I woke up at 7:30 so by the time I called all the spots in Cherry Hill and Deptford they were all sold out. Echelon opened at 8 so I ran overthere. I went to FootLocker first and there wasn't a single person in there so i said "do you guys have the SJs." She said "Not yet" Isaid "When are you getting them?" She said "maybe today."
indifferent.gif
I went right next door to Finishline and the dude just comes up to me and sayswe got one SJ left in a sz. 12 from the midnight release last night, do you want it. It just so happens that 12 is my size so I said hell yeah. Had my ownlittle christmas miracle i guess lol. Hope everyone in Philly who wanted their pairs got them.

^ Good stuff. I woke up at 7:30 so by the time I called all the spots in Cherry Hill and Deptford they were all sold out. Echelon opened at 8 so I ran over there. I went to FootLocker first and there wasn't a single person in there so i said "do you guys have the SJs." She said "Not yet" I said "When are you getting them?" She said "maybe today."
indifferent.gif
I went right next door to Finishline and the dude just comes up to me and says we got one SJ left in a sz. 12 from the midnight release last night, do you want it. It just so happens that 12 is my size so I said hell yeah. Had my own little christmas miracle i guess lol. Hope everyone in Philly who wanted their pairs got them.
You lucked out more than we did then, i didn't think Echelon would even have them, cause that malls been dead for years! lol

Hoping I can find a pair when I get back to Philly on Saturday. Stupid Eastbay screwed me over.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

easy pickup at franklin mills mall. besides the ridiculous traffic and crowds, that is.

now if only i liked XIs...
Damn they still had them instock? Which store you hit up ?

i got my pairs at olympia sports, and my boy got a pair at footaction.

i'm told every spot in the mall is sold out as of today.

olympia sports is getting a restock "some time next week."

I searched West Philly and the Main Line yesterday to no luck.

However, interesting that I never bothered to go in Footlocker on City Line in Bala Cynwyd. They actually had a ton of stuff (Christmas Lebron VII's, stillhad 8/15 pack, DMP 1's, DMP 7's, Chicago and Motorsport XX3's (still listed at $185), and a lot more). I'll definitely be checking this storeout more from now on.

Back
Top Bottom