ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Anyone go to HOH Cherry Hill for the Coppers? How was it?
Got mine from Ubiq Walnut this morning.  They got 30 pairs.  There were only about 10 people there.

Any stores in the area have the Penny logo sweatshirt that matches the Coppers? Probably hitting up HOH this weekend, wasn't sure if they carried them. Any help would be appreciated, not trying to order online.
nerd.gif

city blue on south street still has the motorsport vis and copper foams if anyone is still looking for them...i didnt bother to ask what sizes were left though

Originally Posted by fran215kill

city blue on south street still has the motorsport vis and copper foams if anyone is still looking for them...i didnt bother to ask what sizes were left though
no one should ever shop at city blue

In case anyone is looking... I just got my Lebron VII Dunkman's from Villa in the Gallery.  They only had 1 pair on display, but they pulled my size 11 out of the stockroom with no problem.

My friend said ubiq on chestnut had space jams for 110... he insisted that he even asked them... any truth in this??

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

My friend said ubiq on chestnut had space jams for 110... he insisted that he even asked them... any truth in this??
Ubiq is on Walnut st...and would taht make any sense at all??

They sold out at $175 on release day

Maybe they kids sizes were $110

City blue was pry charging a grip for anything remotely limited. They pry still got DMP's (11/6) and Laser V's lol.

Just went through the HOH in Cherry Hill today. Hadn't been there in a minute but I saw they had Dunkmans, Eggplant & Copper foams and plenty of other new releases if people were still looking for them.

SneakerVilla is having 20% off the entire store (minus Jordan 6's and fusion 4's) tomorrow (Mar 25) from 5-7pm. I can forward the coupon via e-mail to anyone who wants it.

the footlocker at cherry hill mall has the kobe 5's USC EDITION and lower merion ACE's in size 10-12. Just checked yesterday. Price: 130

Di@ks sporting goods at plymouth meeting had a blowout on westy and mcnabb jerseys..

Some we the premier (sewn) ones, some were the regular ironed sized ones, the sewn ones only applied to Westbrook, no more smalls or mediums for the sewn ones (I took the last small
smile.gif
) only larges, XL, XXL were left.

they were all 10 bucks which was a frekaing steal and I wish they had some mediums left.

I was at Ubiq Walnut today. They still had the XI's if anyone is looking for them. Not sure on sizes.

Nothing in dover besides the mall, you are better off going past dover another 30 miles and head to rehoboth for the outlets. Wilmington got a few mom and pop stores, thats about it.

anybody have a FTL connect in the philadelphia area?

I am looking to take advantage of the 50% off this week and will lookout for whomever helps me

thanks in advance

For anyone who's interested, City Blue on South street has the powder blue IXs and the IIs, saw them today if anyones lookin to cop early

Back
Top Bottom