ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Afficial is on 5th and south. they have a few shneaks BBC lemar and Dauley its right off south on 5th next to adidas.

Factory store is a store with open size options of select shoes and clothing that didnt make it to stores or that didnt move in certain stores fast enough

Interesting. I might have to check out Afficial this weekend. What type of gear/shoes does Factory store usually carry?

not too much hype beast stuff. signature basketball shoes a few jordans like the 9.5's and xi lows for now, runners, nike plus, um trainers etc etc.

Ohhhhh you're talking about the Nike Outlet at Franklin Mills. I saw the Power Hour Coupons on your blog, I will DEFINITELY be there at 10AM SHARP Sunday.For 30% off those Zoom BB's are MINE (although some other dude in the gym balls in them so I might have to pass).

Is the sale 30% off basketball shoes and then 30% off your total purchase like last time?

im not sure i have to see the final coupon..

HIT AFFICUAL TODAY AND TOMORROW. HUGE sale going on as the store in on its last days. NEW SHOE HEAT CAME OUT FROM THE BACK TOO

damn i was about to hit up the city today but made a stop at franklin mills then got sidetracked...i guess i'll check out the scene at afficial tomorrow

really big shame that Afficial shutting down...in other news Pedestrian's new store is opening up after July 4th I believe; the current store has a good20-30% discount right now on most stuff...

Nike Factory Store Power Hour Sale is GOING DOWN 4th of July WEEKEND. Detailed info is on the blog

Also yea if you dont know about the sale... well ight lol just see the blog post

Franklin Mills Outlet report?
I missed out on the Power Hour sale, but I'd still like to pick some stuff up with 25% off, if it's worth the trip.
Can anyone elaborate on what kind of stuff they got out there (in a 10.5 in particular)

thanks in advance

Just got White/Black Flight 96
Lebron V Dropped to $69.99
Gold AF1 Dropped to 49.99
Got Lebron V Lows

Friends and Family Weekend this weekend starting on Thursday

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Just got White/Black Flight 96
Lebron V Dropped to $69.99
Gold AF1 Dropped to 49.99
Got Lebron V Lows

Friends and Family Weekend this weekend starting on Thursday

Sick...so could I use the 25% off on the LeBron V's?

Afficial is closed for business now. Check out WTHN, we're down off 3rd and Market streets in Olde City. Abakus is a nice spot in chinatown as well, theyusually have some of the older sneakers that you can't find around anymore. Ubiq is like the walmart of streetwear/sneakers.

WOW the walmart, thats a Bash Ubiq is not, ubiq is probly my favorite store...

Neway refer to the blog emergency sale. click the sig

Originally Posted by SBvj426

WOW the walmart, thats a Bash Ubiq is not, ubiq is probly my favorite store...

Neway refer to the blog emergency sale. click the sig

UBIQ would be my favorite store as well. Walnut street of course....not the Gallery haha.

Yeah I have been calling UBIQ daily about the infrareds and their response was yes but not sure when. Today they flat out said nope not getting them.

Yeah UBIQ originally thought they were getting the Infrareds, but they are not anymore. Last time I heard, 52nd Street Sneaker Villa was getting them though.

Too many unknowns about the infrareds. If u don't know don't speculate.

BLOG UPDATE go visit it
Http://www.wx2marketing.blogspot.com

LOTS of new shoes at the outlet.
LOTS of price drops
10% OFF Back to School SALE
I'lll be there every evening from yesterday to tuesday

Sup wit a sneaker show?!

Did anywhere in Philly get the infrareds, whenever I call people be mad shady not trying give up info.

Back
Top Bottom