All together now........Awwwwwww!!!!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i wish i could make mine that size again

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

even in the animal kingdom, black dudes prefer white women. SMH. I'm sure it's a perfectly nice orange and black tiger out there

tumblr_l6d7ftrrDi1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

SoDid I am that dude get banned yetI got banned hella times for dumb things. Dude blatantly disrespects everyone on this board and somehow doesn't get banned....

061106_1_forest_freak_show_1.jpg

Look at his swag on extra because he pulled a white one.

the story would have a tragic ending though when her father found out
Spoiler [+]
albinodeer2.jpg

albino-7.jpg

"When I said I date brothas, I really only meant ball players and entertainers."

albino-squirel.jpg

"See, it's like the intestines of the pig. You have to soak them in water all day and put potatos in the water to kill the smell, then you usually add onions and hot sauce."

albino10.jpg

"Don't be scared. Those black chics are just jealous, they won't do anything."

AL13.jpg

Why you jelly tho?

332q6j9.gif

"Wanna get outta here for a panini or something?"

tumblr_lj61alXT5I1qcarypo1_500.jpg

"Look at them over there hatin'"

Originally Posted by MECKS

SoDid I am that dude get banned yetI got banned hella times for dumb things. Dude blatantly disrespects everyone on this board and somehow doesn't get banned....

Beats me,son is also constantly gravedigging year old threads yet yet when others do it they're swiftly locked and the person who bumped it gets banned.
Dude is also up there as the biggest troll in general with DC and it's not the funny,intelligent type of trolling

Why are you guys crying? I just got off being banned 14 days for "gravedigging." Hopefully seeing this can provide a level of closure for all parties and we can now put any foolishness behind us and look forward to having a productive, positive relationship. I still don't get why so many people hate me though but life moves on. I don't have a hateful bone in my body.

335dvuf.jpg

Originally Posted by MECKS

Funny how I got warned, some people can dish out personal attacks but can't take it. I don't want him to get banned tho, but let dude stop pretending like what he said wasn't racially suggestive.

I get personally attacked all the time too and have never seen anyone get banned from it. I had threads dedicated just to attacking me. You got warned. They're not going to do anything to you. I was as shocked as you were though at just the warning. End of the day it's the internet. For a msg board of 1,000,000's of dude who all pretend to be alpha and have the most chauvinist of beliefs, it's starting to smell kind of estrogeny in the room.

And Rolaholic, please put me on ignore rather than following me in every thread complaining.

My old SN got permabanned cause i called someone "an inconsiderate prick" for driving the speed limit in the fast lane
ohwell.gif

Why are you guys crying? I just got off being banned 14 days for "gravedigging." Hopefully seeing this can provide a level of closure for all parties and we can now put any foolishness behind us and look forward to having a productive, positive relationship. I still don't get why so many people hate me though but life moves on. I don't have a hateful bone in my body.

I don't hate you at all, I don't know you enough to hate you. But if you come at me with some ignorant $%%$ expect a rebuttal, that is all. Nobody hates you its the internet, and if they do they prolly have nothing going for them in real life. And if you keep getting banned/ and accused of trolling maybe the problem is YOU.

So now I'm getting called a troll by Mr, "I just post things like this on here to rile you guys up and entertain myself." Comedy. But mainly people just mad because that whole I'm a DJ vote for me and I'll post pics of women thread got closed. Let's just kick back and listen to some music. Good vibes.

No it wasn't Rolaholic. And no your gimmick doesn't rile me up or amuse, but admit that's your goal and therefore you calling me a troll is beyond a pot calling the kettle. 

So now I'm getting called a troll by Mr, "I just post things like this on here to rile you guys up and entertain myself." Comedy. But mainly people just mad because that whole I'm a DJ vote for me and I'll post pics of women thread got closed. Let's just kick back and listen to some music. Good vibes.

LOL if anything I post riles you up, you're not in good company
laugh.gif

But I'm in a very good mood today so I'm just gonna leave you alone.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom