All White Foamposite One

Originally Posted by AEA18

Those are ok but I was hoping for these
foam_white_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

yall calling an all white marking the end? how about those ugly puke green ones...or the south beach pros lmao

I don't understand the hate for an all white Foam....I'm shocked it took this long to happen.  We've seen a lot worse concepts than all white for sure.
that tongue is gonna turn more yellow then a smoker's tooth.

there's a REASON foamposites always have black innersleves.

CW is nothing special if they did drop i would consider it 
glasses.gif

you can't say there worse or even more pointless then some recent  foams ( cough drop, hoh electric green and electric green pros)  IMO

I like how they have that true white, OG "Pearl" Foam look...

I don't like how Nike seems hesitant to throw that same true white Foam on the regular releases.. if done right it can be amazing (OG Pearls, Space Jam Photoshops, etc)..

Also, I wouldn't get too riled up guys. Apparently these are a 1 of 1 for Penny himself. For all we know he may have asked for this colorway personally. Can't hate on that.

Originally Posted by DocSteve

I actually feel these.. nice and plain. Works with Foams, but not so much with Retro J's imo.

nice avy 
30t6p3b.gif

But white foam ones just arent for me, it works for the duncans but not these

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Actually.... not to shabby:

voyhar.jpg

oh0h29.jpg

2nia80o.jpg
ITS A HOT COLORWAY....BUT THAT WHITE SOCKLINER, LACES, AND LACE LOOP AREA HAS GOT TO GO... 
sick.gif
... SAME MISTAKE MADE WITH THE WHITE AF1 FOAMPOSITES SMH

They look better in the new pics but I still wouldn't cop......and what the hell were they thinking with those multi colored joints

Back
Top Bottom