Almost HALF of 18-24 year olds do not wear Deodorant VOL stinky.

I ran out last week, but I have a bar in my work locker.

I keep forgetting that and haven't put on deodorant in like a week.

Haven't smelled myself once.

Crazy that now I feel like my underarms are getting sticky.

Online women's weblog Shine recommends using hand sanitizer directly on your armpits in situations where you don't have deodorant handy. This trick seems to neutralize sweat odor that has already occurred as well.

Rub a dollop of sanitizer into each armpit. At first, you'll smell strongly of rubbing alcohol, but that odor (and your BO) will go away in a minute or so. You should be good to go until you get home for the day.
https://lifehacker.com/use-hand-sanitizer-as-emergency-deodorant-5888286

I haven’t used deodorant/antiperspirant in years as there is no need for me. I eat and drink healthy enough and am a very active gym person and sweat A LOT, plus I go into the sauna and steam room 3-4 times a week which makes me sweat even more.

There’s been a few times where I’ve gone to the gym during my lunch break, but forget to bring a change of clothes, so I end up going back to work in the same workout shirt after showering. No one’s ever complained or mentioned anything to me about being musty. :lol:

:lol: @ You taking them not SAYING anything as there not being a funk present.

They don't want any problems man. They talk about you whrn you are not around.

Make your own deoderant people.

8C89F196-4BFB-4248-8C52-080809B6177F.jpeg
This is what I use right now:

Anti yellow and works real good.
Tuurrible

Man, there's this one dude at work that believes in the all natural lifestyle. No deodorant, but he washes up every break and at lunch with some natural soap. Doesn't make a difference. He walks around a lot too, stanking the whole joint up. Everyone talks about the funk. I mean he's really blowing the spot up bad. I noticed it gets worse after lunch, do to whatever he's eating. They gave him the name funkpot.

This is my lineup right now. I'm always trying new deodorants. That Guitar Solo is the goat imo. Works ridiculously well for me. Smells awesome and lasts forever and ever.
20190622_061559.jpg

Facts. I straight sniffed the BO using those natural ones.
Yo I'm in the process of trying to transition to a natural deodorant right now. I really enjoyed the smell at first but I have noticed recently that not only do I smell musty much quicker than I should, but now the scent of the deodorant kind of means towards a musty scent as well.

I need to try a new brand but my Wal-Mart has 2 natural options, one is the one I'm buying and the other is 11 dollars.

If you’re in a humid area, your hygiene HAS to be tip-top. In dryer regions, y’all can get away with it. But in the south, tropics, or marsh laden areas, please be fresh

Yo I'm in the process of trying to transition to a natural deodorant right now. I really enjoyed the smell at first but I have noticed recently that not only do I smell musty much quicker than I should, but now the scent of the deodorant kind of means towards a musty scent as well.

I need to try a new brand but my Wal-Mart has 2 natural options, one is the one I'm buying and the other is 11 dollars.
Check out spots that sell organic stuff (trader joes,healthfood stores ,vitamin shoppe) wal mart aint the move

Thoughts on the native brand at target. I started using their soap and deodorant

I switched to natural iron free a couple years ago after using Degree for ages. My pits broke out in rashes for a week as all that garbage was cleaning itself out of my lymph nodes. Painful for a week but worth it to cleanse that junk out.

Just cuz people ain't telling you to your face you stank doesn't mean you don't stank. If you workout and come back to the office with no shower, you stank. If you walk around in humid climates with no deodorant, you stank. If you wear underwear multiple times (why?), YOU STANK.

Wash yo damn *** and stop listening to some fugazi vegan/all-natural/woke IG account. Out here smelling like an onion patch mixed with old broccoli.

This isn't just the new generation. I know someone that would not wear deodorant because of the same exact reasons as this article. He stunk. I told him and many others did. He stopped that. People don't want to wear deodorant because it stops you from sweating in your armpits? Your body will still release toxins in other parts of your body. Your armpits is not the only area that you sweat. Common sense aint so common nowadays. I feel like people believe anything they read on the internet now

Yo I'm in the process of trying to transition to a natural deodorant right now. I really enjoyed the smell at first but I have noticed recently that not only do I smell musty much quicker than I should, but now the scent of the deodorant kind of means towards a musty scent as well
:emoji_mask:
natural deodorant doesn't last all day, you literally have to apply it damn near hourly...hence da ol' natural folks smellin like da backs of earrings.. :emoji_poop:

My health but pops threw the whole houses deodorant away and tried to make us use a salt crystal type thing. Hade me smelling like funky kush at school smh.Mom said eff it and gave her secret "Secret " stash lol

Smell of boy's favourite deodorant wakes him from nine-day coma

A 13-year-old boy who was in a coma for nine days was finally brought back to consciousness - by the smell of his favourite deodorant.

Kacper Krauze got into difficulty when paddling with friends in the River Eden in Cumbria. He ended up submerged in freezing water for 25 minutes.

Medics from the Great North Air Ambulance Service had to then restart his heart en route to the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle.

stream_img.jpg

Kacper lost consciousness when playing with his friends in the River Eden Credit: Family photo
As soon as I sprayed the Lynx he opened his eyes immediately. He must have remembered that was his favourite smell.

– WIOLETTA, KACPER'S MOTHER
Kacper spent most of his time in hospital in a coma. Despite repeated attempts to wake him, it was only when his mother brought in his favourite fragrance he came round.

stream_img.jpg

For the curious among you, it was Lynx Black Credit: Stock image / Lynx
Wioletta, Kacper's mother, said: "We had tried everything to wake him up. A nurse had suggested I bring in some of his toiletries to wash him with.

"As soon as I sprayed the Lynx he opened his eyes immediately. He must have remembered that was his favourite smell.

"He has always absolutely loved Lynx and he still wears it to this day.

"We had tried so hard to get him to wake up from his coma. We had played music, we had spent hours talking to him.

"But in the end it was the Lynx that did it. I just couldn't believe it. It was an absolute miracle."

It's understood Kacper went into shock while paddling with friends in the river in February and ended up falling in the water.

As he continues to get better Kacper still struggles a little with his speech and the use of his right hand but otherwise has made a full recovery.

He said: "I am really grateful to all the doctors, nurses and the Great North Air Ambulance for saving my life.

"I have always absolutely loved Lynx. It's my favourite smell. It always has been and I never thought it would bring me round from a coma.

"I will continue to wear it now. It's my lucky charm."

stream_img.jpg

Kacper says the deodorant is his lucky charm Credit: Family photo
Last updated Thu 30 May 2019

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/...urite-deodorant-wakes-him-from-nine-day-coma/

Back
Top Bottom