Almost Picking Up Chicks: Guy must be a NTer

Hahahahahahahah tears. Somebody post the one of him holding the door open for people far away.

(Don't know how to embed)

Originally Posted by ricky409

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i have a question

Spoiler [+]
is that a good looking guy? dont really know how to judge whether a white guy is good looking enough to get chose consistently... no sandusky

Yeah he is, if he wasn't his videos wouldnt go so well

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i have a question

Spoiler [+]
is that a good looking guy? dont really know how to judge whether a white guy is good looking enough to get chose consistently... no sandusky

And he's white.

A black dude grabbing random white girls' hands = assault and battery
roll.gif

The sad thing is it looked like all of those girls would have said yes to him.. what a waste
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

laugh.gif
. it takes some guts to do what he did. especially in the vid OP posted. it was kinda akward to watch though. I cringed watching it. He kinda looks like a mix between Abel from Street Fighter IV and Blake Griffin. he  more resembles Abel IMO
He looks and sounds like the guy from Jumper/Star Wars.

The thing about BYU chicks is they're all nice and most of the guys there are all the same, and they're not trying to get skins. It's no surprise they were all interested.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i have a question

Spoiler [+]

And he's white.

A black dude grabbing random white girls' hands = assault and battery
roll.gif

73327238.gif

Spoiler [+]
I don't get it bro, a good looking guy is good looking regardless of the colour of his skin. He has a nice asymmetrical facial structure to put him up there, I really don't understand how you can't judge weather a white dude is good looking or not. Do all white dudes look the same to you bro? I'm not trying to start anything with that comment, I'm just curious.

When he was basically chasing them near the end of the 1st vid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear there's nothing more awkward then making a straight b-line for a chick
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 She knows full and well what your intentions are

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Spoiler [+]
I don't get it bro, a good looking guy is good looking regardless of the colour of his skin. He has a nice asymmetrical facial structure to put him up there, I really don't understand how you can't judge weather a white dude is good looking or not. Do all white dudes look the same to you bro? I'm not trying to start anything with that comment, I'm just curious.
asymmetrical? i thought symmetry was the preference, and in all seriousness i think when it comes to white people there is little to no criticism/rule, i can understand how chicks would think Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were gorgeous/hot but Ryan Gosling and Brad Cooper? the white scale is very hard to understand

^I really think what ricky409 meant by that was that as a black man (like we both are), he doesn't know what an attractive white male looks like to women. Nothing
was meant to be offensive if it was taken that way, he was just wondering.

I mentioned this in another thread way back, but a dude isn't gonna say if another dude is hot/fine or whatever...he just knows within himself that he's not ugly/unattractive.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I was wondering if this Friday... we could... you can say no if you want to.. uhhhhhh
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
" *walks away*

laugh.gif

I didn't laugh until he kept repeating the line "I've seen you in the halls.."
laugh.gif
Son sound like a stalker.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ no-not-you-ing and staring at ppl.

In second video of almost picking up girls, dude orders only a ice cream cone from the drive-thru of McDonald's . #swagg

VoidEmperor wrote:

naw, famb... 
i have no attraction to men ... period, point blank. however, i've been dealing with black women all my life, and have found out what they like...

i know what a good looking black guy looks like b/c i've heard black women all my life, noticed what they like and who they go after.

not sure w/ the white chicks and white fellas.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^I really think what ricky409 meant by that was that as a black man (like we both are), he doesn't know what an attractive white male looks like to women. Nothing
was meant to be offensive if it was taken that way, he was just wondering.

I mentioned this in another thread way back, but a dude isn't gonna say if another dude is hot/fine or whatever...he just knows within himself that he's not ugly/unattractive.

preciate that, famb... you get me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

that's what i thought... 

Back
Top Bottom