Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Kinda pointless, he made no statement there nor really showed any respect. Goofy logic. Plus again, most of them dudes we're from other states.

http://bit.ly/2vwlXKV

DIId97HVoAAdpIB.jpg
:nthat:

Libertarianism is such a cover for so many racist bigots.

Seriously, how often do you see someone claim to be a "libertarian", yet everything he says is one way or another anti-left, as opposed to someone claiming to be a "libertarian", yet is mostly critical of the right?

New Colbert police chief linked to neo-Nazi websites claims identity theft

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Ne...me-linked-to-neo-Nazi-websites-441804593.html

There are questions surrounding the background of a newly appointed Texoma police chief after we found his name linked to websites that sell media and memorabilia aimed at skinheads and white nationalists.

isd+records+homepage1.jpg

Last week, the Southern Poverty Law Center released a hate mapfollowing the events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

That map identified only one group operating in Texoma - ISD Records, a website that sells racist media and memorabilia aimed at skinheads and white nationalists.

With a banner that reads "The Voice of Blood and Honour," an international coalition of racist skinhead gangs, ISD Records features artists like The Klansmen and album titles including "'Hitler was Right'".

We tracked down the certificate of ownership of ISD Records filed at the Grayson County Courthouse in 2004 with the signature of a Bart Alsbrook at a Denison address.

Colbert reserve police officer Bart Alsbrook was named interim chief this week.

We called Alsbrook about that application last week. He denied he was the Bart Alsbrook behind isdrecords.com.

We searched for another Bart Alsbrook and couldn't find another person with that name in the United States.

The site was taken offline within hours of that conversation.

When we called him back to ask him about it, Alsbrook claimed a group of skinheads stole his wallet and began using his name after a fight at a heavy metal concert in the 1990's.

Court records show Alsbrook was charged with attempted murder back in the nineties. He says the victim misidentified him. The charge was eventually dropped.

And in 2005, the SPLC identified Alsbrook as Blood and Honour USA's Texas coordinator and the man behind NS88 Videos, with a website similar to ISD Records.

County records also list Alsbrook's name and Denison address as that site's owner.

He also denied he was the person behind that site.

NS88.com was also taken down shorty after we asked Alsbrook about it.

Colbert city officials declined to speak to us both about Alsbrook's hiring and this story.

Alsbrook says he is the interim chief until the city can hire a new full time chief.

Last edited:
I'm more disgusted by the clowns marching beside him not dissociating or beating his *** checking him for shouting the N-bomb and firing in a crowd of people. I thought they're supposed to be protesting innocently and peaceful, right? Or that they're not racists. FOH. "Both sides" or maybe he's just a mixed bag.

But firing into a crowd gotta be.

Racist POS broke many laws in that video.

Firing gun unlawfully
Willfully discharging weapon in public spaces
Reckless handling of firearms
Pointing, holding, or brandishing gun in public
Assault with a deadly weapon

Probably more.

Prob gonna get a slap on the wrist

Dude gonna use the "feared for my life" defense that many of those type of people use

I'm convinced all of these pathetic WS dudes marching have mini hot dog weiners

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eorgia-police-officer-told-a-woman-on-camera/

‘Remember, we only kill black people,’ Georgia police officer told a woman — on camera
A Georgia police officer has been accused of making racist statements to a woman during a traffic stop, telling her that the police officers “only kill black people.”

Dash-cam video shows the Cobb County officer, who has been identified by local news organizations as police Lt. Greg Abbott, standing outside a vehicle during a DUI traffic stop in July 2016.

The woman, who was a passenger in the vehicle, can be heard telling the officer that she did not want to put her hands down to reach for her phone because “I’ve just seen way too many videos of cops —.”

“But you’re not black,” he interrupted. “Remember, we only kill black people. Yeah, we only kill black people, right? All the videos you’ve seen, have you seen black people get killed? You have.”

[Police officers in two states accused of mocking Charlottesville violence]

Cobb County police said Wednesday that Chief Mike Register received information late last week about an officer making “inappropriate racial comments,” which were captured on video obtained by ABC affiliate WSB.

The department said that the police officer was placed on administrative duties during an internal investigation.

Abbott’s attorney, Lance LoRusso, said Abbott, a 27-year veteran on the force, is cooperating with investigators.

“His comments must be observed in their totality to understand their context,” LoRusso said in the statement Thursday to The Washington Post. “He was attempting to de-escalate a situation involving an uncooperative passenger. In context, his comments were clearly aimed at attempting to gain compliance by using the passenger’s own statements and reasoning to avoid making an arrest.”

But the police chief said there was no excuse.

“No matter what the context, statements like these are unacceptable and are not indicative of the type of culture we are trying to facilitate here in the police department, as well as within the county,” he said in a statement.

Suri Chadha Jimenez, an attorney who represented the driver in the DUI case, said that he had seen the video while preparing for court last summer and was “shocked” by what he had heard.

“I heard that, and I cringed. I had to replay it. I thought, ‘There’s no way,’ ” he said.

He said he thinks the officer was being sarcastic with the passenger for giving him “lip.”

“The reality is, to us minorities, there is a real fear when you’re pulled over,” he said. “He thought it was a joke, but it’s not a joke to many people.”

Jimenez, whose client’s case was resolved last month, said he’s glad the video has been exposed and hopes it will prompt the police department to provide training for its officers.

Seen that vid last night.
The deflections and defending his "joke" was infuriating. I really don't understand how people can defend this mess.

It really is getting to a point where the only way you can stay sane as a POC is toe avoid being aware of what's going on and burying your head in the sand

The fact that he trivialized and made light of racial profiling says a lot about him. If he was trying to comfort the woman, he wouldn't be passive aggressively making fun of black people getting slain by law enforcement. He obviously got triggered and instead of going on a tirade, tried to be slick about it.

Back
Top Bottom