Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

How does Fox News usually spin the alt-right/white nationalist altercations? Something like "anti-trump terrorists incite riots at peaceful rally" **** is crazy man :smh:

I'd love to see the result of a black lives matter march where everyone was equipped with shields, gas masks and helmets. Oh and with a fully armed "militia" around to keep the peace. Theyd probably skip the tear gas and go straight to busting out the machine guns and spraying.

They declared a state of emergency already because other protestors that were against these dudes showed up and it popped off.

I'd love to see the result of a black lives matter march where everyone was equipped with shields, gas masks and helmets. Oh and with a fully armed "militia" around to keep the peace. Theyd probably skip the tear gas and go straight to busting out the machine guns and spraying.

**** trump he gave these ignorant bastards the green light to show their true colors

While I never condone violence.....

I do give a healthy smirk to the fact a ton of white liberals show up to these events and start throwing hands wit these racist clowns.

It is the only time white-on-white violence seems to concern Fox News, and the conservative right.

I can tell the Fox News anchors are fighting as hard as they can to say "OMG, look at all the race traitors"

Well that should stop it.

20170812_130528.png

Back
Top Bottom