AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

think i might have to get two pairs this time around. can never have enough neon 95s
smile.gif

^ There are no links for either. The jacket dropped at select spots in limited quantities and sold out. The crew neck is yet to be seen anywhere but the two pictures. We are all still patiently waiting.......

Be honest with you guys...the lateral support betwee the Chilis and the Neons appears to be the same. The color in the neons looks too green and the toe box material is WAY different.than in the Chilis (my 2009 comparison)..there is a weird felt like material..Chilis get this kudo over the Neon/

Overall..color is off///materail is off....please share your opinions/

Ahhh man, under further investigation, the leather sux...color is off. Anyone who has the Chlii's please compare. What a let down in quality

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Ahhh man, under further investigation, the leather sux...color is off. Anyone who has the Chlii's please compare. What a let down in quality
But son said LEATHER, though...

I'm debating on sending mine back...."What is that...Velvet?"

Is there something wrong with sayoing leather......son? Cuz the QS Chilis definitely are better quality, with respect to materials, can u guys give me some Beta as to why these are made from Jo-Ann Fabrics?

^^ there is something wrong with saying leather....there is NO LEATHER anywhere on this shoe.

edit* all i can say is i'm glad I have extra zoom air insoles to put in these.

is it just me or nike added cushioning for inside part of your shoeo,on the insole.
classic colorway.classic shoe.but nike always seems to do something wrong.still overrall decent release. now we wait for infrared 90s.

Excuse me, Suede... FYI (Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. However, it can also refer to a similar napped or brushed finish on many kinds of fabrics.)

I do not own any other Air Max 95 retro other than the Chili's, my question is to you guys: Is the material on the Neons that just released "cheaper" than previous retros?

^All recent AM releases other than the pattas have been garbage quality. If you look hard enough, you can still find older, better quality neons. Few weeks ago I found a DS pair of 2004 Neon 95's. I paid about $15 more than retail of these garbage 2010 retros. Made the 2010 release an easy pass. Unless they hit the outlets at $37.97, I think my 04's will be the only pair I own.

Holy bubbles!!

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Excuse me, Suede... FYI (Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. However, it can also refer to a similar napped or brushed finish on many kinds of fabrics.)

I do not own any other Air Max 95 retro other than the Chili's, my question is to you guys: Is the material on the Neons that just released "cheaper" than previous retros?

yes

Is the suede on the toe on these black like the '08s?

Or grey like the HOA's and the rest of the older models?

Originally Posted by phnrprman

This is what I'll be wearing with the jacket.

2d0gos8.jpg

9gykur.jpg

Originally Posted by teekay

what are those bottom 95's? ID's? they're fly!
The bottom ones are Dave White 95s released if I remember correctly in '05 or '06.

The jacket is awesome.
The XL I received is sized/cut perfect and not too big like most Nike XL stuff.

Thank you Citysole.

Back
Top Bottom