AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

^Yea i agree, i like the Jordan quality better.
Nike Retro always seem to mess up retros, and quality is horrible.
Its not like the good ol days, the shoe game is dead.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]/sarcasm[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]

Here is a shot of all my am 95s.

2008 Neons
Freshwaters
Lavas
Chilis

3352682388_eef65952e2_b.jpg

in my opinion the quality is not that bad, and in truth I feel JB quality is worst and Nike retros are much better.

Seriously, the black layer gradient and the toe box are horrible material....does no one else think this looks like velvet.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

A lot of you'll be trying to hard to MATCH
Seriously.

IDK i I should go get em for 30% off or wait till the next 50 sale comes through, I see these everywhere in NYC.

^^^ i think i'm gonna wait for the 50%... these are sitting at most places... even if my local store sells out of my size, i'm pretty sure my connect can order them from another store for me and still catch 'em on the 50%...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

30% on first pair.

50% on the rest.

As usual.
Think I may end up doing that
laugh.gif

This is and always will be my favorite AM 95 colorway.
pimp.gif

I'm waiting to see how these "wanna be crystals" look, which is the next 95 release...

I may go "koo koo for Cocoa Puffs" on them joints...

And we ALL know recent 95s will be excluded first go 'round...

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Seriously, the black layer gradient and the toe box are horrible material....does no one else think this looks like velvet.
eyes.gif

they looked fine to me......alot of ya just complainin cuz ya outta pocket & they still cost 140.
laugh.gif

There's definitely something different between these and the sportred, freshwaters, and hot reds. I've gotten'em all recently and I can feel it but can't really figure out what it is. For one I seem to think the tongue is looser?!? haha Seems like I can pull it up more or something. Also why is the insole different? The markings on it I noticed are different and I swear my foot feels different while wearing. That being said I don't think it's a good or bad thing and I'm happy as can be with them and they are comfortable.

Damn, I need a pair of these bad. I hope they're still around about a month from now, I want like 3 pairs just to have on deck all the time.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^Yea i agree, i like the Jordan quality better.
Nike Retro always seem to mess up retros, and quality is horrible.
Its not like the good ol days, the shoe game is dead.

/sarcasm

before I saw the sarcasm i was like .... w....t....f

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

they looked fine to me......alot of ya just complainin cuz ya outta pocket & they still cost 140.
laugh.gif
Negative ghost rider....this comin from a dude who trashed the VR VIs and destroyed a thread....gimme a break dooooood. 

Copped 2 weeks ago at Niketown NYC. They just seem different from the '04 retros but I can't put my finger on it. Upper feels stiff like cardboard.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Copped 2 weeks ago at Niketown NYC. They just seem different from the '04 retros but I can't put my finger on it. Upper feels stiff like cardboard.

Don't have the 04' retros, but when I first slipped mine on the upper did feel different compared to my other 95's. I guess you can say a little like cardboard, but its not THAT stuff.  Can't pinpoint what exactly it is, its just different! haha.

Whatever... at 25% off, I (me, myself, and I! not caring what everyone else thinks!) AM extremely happy with them!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Negative ghost rider....this comin from a dude who trashed the VR VIs and destroyed a thread....gimme a break dooooood. 

air max 95' haven't been da same since 2004 when they lost da air bubble seams...no point in complainin 6 years later.
laugh.gif

and da varsity red VI's are trash, hence why they sitting now...still.

Gotta say these aren't THAT bad, with the risk of 04 and older models crumbling, I just want a pair I can walk around in... When I want comfort I will throw on my AM09s

I'm good with my 08's, but if anyone is looking for them for a really good price... shoetrends.com has em for $120, but it's a pre-order but that's still a good price if you ask me.

They also have the silver 97's OG colorway for $105 too... those are going to hit the outlets though for way cheaper so I'll wait it out on owning my first pair of 97's.

Back
Top Bottom