AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Maybe it's just me, but the comfort, shape, and quality of this retro is not very good.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

kind of regret getting these
You fell for the hype then...return your pair and recover your lost.
Im sure there are countless people who will not regret it.

Originally Posted by abernja

Maybe it's just me, but the comfort, shape, and quality of this retro is not very good.
I agree. Not tryin' to complain, but these killed my feet the other day

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

abernja wrote:

I agree. Not tryin' to complain, but these killed my feet the other day

This is the same reason why I sold the last retro that came out. They just weren't comfortable at all.

my boy at footaction has my 13 on hold for me but i think i'm gonna wait for these to be included on the 50%... if he no longer has my 13 in store we can just order them, they're bound to be found somewhere between footaction, champs, and footlocker...

i got a beat down '99 retro i'm still wearing and a HOA '05 retro on ice, not really bothered about getting these, but for $70 something, yeah, i'll pick 'em up...

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

these are going on sale for sure.....

if the freshwaters didnt these wont. speaking for retail chains anyway
both of these are actually on sale round my way
laugh.gif
(small sale at places like FTL and FA, but shieks and those types of places had em for like 100)

^i think they had some comparison pics few pages back(24-26??) but i dont remember which ones he compared.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I guess its official that the crewneck is scrapped
frown.gif
Only thing I wanted

My thoughts exactly. Maybe well see the few produced or whatever turn up in outlets? Wishful thinking I guess.

is anyone else bothered that the PS/TD size am95's are yellow and not neon?  AND they are grey for the first layer from the mid-sole and not black like the mens...
So was it so hard to take the grey from the PS/TD sizes and put that on the mens?  And take the neon on the mens and put it on the PS/TD???

eyes.gif

are these really that wack? i been looking for a pair to beat up, i'm not really trippin that much on the color/shape differences from the older releases, but it's not worth it if they're not even comfortable...

Back
Top Bottom