AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

3c???
pimp.gif
will scoop at some point my 08's need a break

According to a Nike Rep I spoke with about 2-3 weeks ago the sweater and the sneakers will come out as a pack. The sweater wont be sold separately. That's what the Rep said. Take it for what its worth. We all know that the reps don't always have or get the right info.

Release date has been changed to the 27th.. A few stores here in chicago already have them.. Get em before they're gone..

Originally Posted by MrKicks1

Release date has been changed to the 27th.. A few stores here in chicago already have them.. Get em before they're gone..
sneakerst has em now! link in my sig 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by phnrprman

According to a Nike Rep I spoke with about 2-3 weeks ago the sweater and the sneakers will come out as a pack. The sweater wont be sold separately. That's what the Rep said. Take it for what its worth. We all know that the reps don't always have or get the right info.

I'm not so sure about that....some heads here already have purchased their pairs standalone. And my local spot is getting the shoes by themselves this week...no mention of sweaters yet. Although I HOPE the Crewneck wasn't scrapped because thats the piece of apparel I was most looking forward to.

Oh and before I forget for those who asked....style codes for the clothing I have...

Tee - 363125-010
Jacket - 349377-714 

Hope that helps.

They are not sold together. We just got our shoes in today in regular boxes without any kind of apparel attached.

Just placed my order on SneakerSt.  THANKS MAN!  $140 shipped is a solid deal.  Good looking out.

$140 is a solid price, im so tempted right now, but im trying to get another pair of HOA's and if it falls thru ill prob grab these

smh.gif
I just copped off sneaker st.

i didnt want to regret passing on them like i did last time

Those pics are sort of changing my mind and leaning me towards getting them

Would be nice to have some that aren't crumbling

Back
Top Bottom