AM I JUST A GENTRY HATER???

I like to keep it real with myself, and i was asking myself if i was just hating on Gentry . i mean maybe its cuz i cant stand what he says in magazines and idefenitly cant listen to what he says in videos , it just URKS me ( i'm not sure how you spell urk) . i watch the kicks and the city interview with him andsome other stuff on youtube , i mean maybe its me ,but the stuff he says makes me scratch my head like " what in the world is this cat talkin about"he dont even sound like a sneaker dude period he just sounds like he just got lucky and held a job at Nike...he is one of the reasons IMO that the brand isfading, i tell myself " man all this wack stuff is just the quiet before the storm" but then we gut 900 wack remakes . there is so much more iwanna say on this subject. How do you feel???? AM I A GENTRY HATER?!???

don't worry you speak the truth and may the truth set you free. Gentry seems to be the type of person to get his way to the top in this case Brand Jordan.what he had to do to get there must have been a shady road but one thing is for sure he made ALOT of money for people he associated with, but he also broughtdown what jordan and nike put together. in a way both jordan and nike could give a damn about where JB was headed since nike was out of the picture and JBbecame a big enough company to stand on its own and Jordans retirement.

plain and simple Gentry is a RICH FRUIT that likes all the colors of the rainbow......

yeah the stuff thats going on at Jordan aint Jordan like!!!!! and Gentry really believes in what he says!!!!

Just about all of us that come to the JB forum everyday feel the same way that you do. Dont even worry about it. Since theres nothing we can do, lets just sitback and watch the building collapse.

I HATE THIS GUY!!
If I could I would tie him to a chair and beat em' with every effin bad JB product and color way. So many it might last a month.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Basically, it really is a tragedy what he has done to that company. All the employees have their hand in the destruction though, Josiah, etc. A large percentof the forum is Gentry hater, it's just an old subject anymore. Watch when making these sorts of posts though, I wouldn't want you to get kicked offfor making these sort of opinion threads.

gentry is a cornball............i mean his 1st name is gentry........he probably got roasted in school cause of his name alone...........his interviews areirrelavant and not interesting...........he's talking about a company that he had nothing to do with growthwise........and you cant say he did because howthe company is doing today......because the people today buy jordans just because they're jordans, which is clearly do to the growth process from85-99.......instead of talkin about who is he and what he does.......his resume is lame compared to tinker who does architect work and we saw how he made JBwhat it is with his art and feel for the sneakers he created.........not to mention his nike productions as well(white/red air max 1's alone will take outany peice of work from gentry).......someone tell me what gentry has done for JB please?????...............i think he's hating on tinker and puts out thesecolorways and terrible retros to ruin his work.

Originally Posted by Face82

I HATE THIS GUY!!
If I could I would tie him to a chair and beat em' with every effin bad JB product and color way. So many it might last a month.
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by phillyjayking

( i'm not sure how you spell urk) .

Close: It's irk. As for Gentry, the way he comes across in interviews, i sometimes think he's just a figurehead.

if he came out with retroes that had the same quality as the spizike i would be all for the man. instead he just comes out with garbage looking like the greedybastard working for uncle tom sucking out on all of us for all our cash leaving us garbage!

gentry you FRUIT! i hope you get dunked on by all the men you invite to your house putting on you fruity J's playing ball like charlie murphy's storyof prince's crew on the chapelle show......

Hating Gentry is fine.

Jordans were much better when there was just one shoe release per year, clothing was narrowly focused on performance, and Nike called the shots.

Now we have a stream of silly team Jordans, retros with quality that insults the original fans/buyers, and clothing more at home in a cartoon than on theaverage person.

Gentry is truly good though at making new numbered Jordans hard as hell to come by, having the good stuff limited to the point of being impossible to get, andhaving so much product release that the brand gets more watered down each month.

If he answered honestly, I'm sure Gentry would say he hates himself for what he has done to the image of Air Jordan.

i dislike Gentry as much as i like Tim Duncan and im anti-Tim x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back
Top Bottom