Am I The Only Guy Who Could Care Less What Name Brand a Woman Wears?

I know us guys and well off women tend to care about clothing brands but I honestly don't care if a woman has onGucci, Nine West, BCBG, Bebe, etc. It could be a cheap mall brand, Target, Cato, etc but as long as she looks good in it, it's fitting her right, and herhygiene game is on point, I still find her attractive. Just seems like some women are obsessed with name brands but I guess it's more for their peace ofmind than ours....
ohwell.gif

Is it really that serious? Discuss..

She doesnt have to wear designer.
Id prefer that she has some of everything.
I got some clothes from the mall, gucci, get my wife beaters from target...idgaf
as long as she looks proper...

idc what brand she wears. all i know is that the cloths she wears better look good.

Most girls only care about it because they're all self conscious and worry about what's going to be written on the girl's bathroom wall.

Women, on the other hand...Nah. They're the same too. Only on a bigger level. But so are guys.

We all are on a forum board for name brand shoes, after all.

Women don't need to wear brand names to dress well.

They can put together different generic pieces from here and there and make that %$$% look official.

Yeah I Sort Of Care. It Would Bother Me To See My Girl Rocking Wrangler Jeans A SouthPole Top, And Some Sketcher Sneakers.
Almost As Much As Me Capitalizing Every Letter.

i don't care if she wears clothes from walmart.

then again, i dont really care about things like that. if she has a good head on her shoulders and has a good heart i could care less.

If it looks good I could care less.

Stuck up women who care too much about this is a turn off. So is being completely bummy. Gotta have a balance.

You're the only guy who still doesn't understand the difference between could care less and could not care less, unless of course you'resaying you do care.

i actually don't like the flashy designer clothing and jewelry. when i see a girl with all that flashy stuff, first thing i'm thinking is spoiled*****. my girl keeps it to a minimun, and she usually doesn't like spending hundreds on things that cost a dollar to make.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I know us guys and well off women tend to care about clothing brands but I honestly don't care if a woman has on Gucci, Nine West, BCBG, Bebe, etc. It could be a cheap mall brand, Target, Cato, etc but as long as she looks good in it, it's fitting her right, and her hygiene game is on point, I still find her attractive. Just seems like some women are obsessed with name brands but I guess it's more for their peace of mind than ours....
ohwell.gif

Is it really that serious? Discuss..
Bro, Just like us it makes us feel good and better. Also they wear it to impress and it really does not matter, BUT IT HELPS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

If it looks good I could care less.

Stuck up women who care too much about this is a turn off. So is being completely bummy. Gotta have a balance.

are you the only dude on "Team Vinnie Paz"?

happy.gif

make a Team Ikon the Herbal Hologram and i'm down.
laugh.gif

for real though "Psycho-Social" Vinnie > any other Vinnie

I agree somewhat, but there is just something sexy about an Armenian Chick walking down Beverly HIlls with a Louis Vuitton Bag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Women don't need to wear brand names to dress well.

They can put together different generic pieces from here and there and make that %$$% look official.

im not a brand %%%!$ but i would expect her to have SOME brands for certain stuff like her kicks, bag, and coat.....

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I agree somewhat, but there is just something sexy about an Armenian Chick walking down Beverly HIlls with a Louis Vuitton Bag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5kn5o0.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5kn5o0.jpg
indifferent.gif

im trying not to fap today dude...

u makin it hard

I love high end and low end brands
smile.gif
You can find cute, well made clothes nearly everywhere. Just have to be patient and picky

Back
Top Bottom