Am I The Only Guy Who Could Care Less What Name Brand a Woman Wears?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by frankl1001

women wear brand name clothing to stunt on other women......... women dress up for other women

and $300 sneakers are for who?
we've had this debate in the past, conclusion:

we stunt for dudes

another 10 page argument will prove the same
nerd.gif

theres a reason for it thought. women will rank and rate each other and believe it or not men with go along with that. same way for women. thats how you know whose the "best", its what tha gender has isolated and wanted to be like, admire, hate on... what have you. but OP is right. designer thngs dont make the girl, but believe me if i showed you a girl in l.e.i's and mossimo and girl in mcmj and stella mccartney you'd think later girl was more put together.

that's where we differ. if l.e.i. had a better body/face compared to mcmj, i'm looking at the better looking one.

im talking about the same girl. ud pic the one with the mbmj.

well you didn't state that. and i'd honestly have to see it. a lot of high end clothing isn't really that appealing IMO. and the simple stuff, itcan be found for way cheaper a lot of the times.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I agree somewhat, but there is just something sexy about an Armenian Chick walking down Beverly HIlls with a Louis Vuitton Bag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5kn5o0.jpg
indifferent.gif

im trying not to fap today dude...

u makin it hard
10cruzc.jpg

jizz1uv2.gif
Perfect gif! Kim Kardashian is so damn sexy...

Anyway, I can't believe people are trying to make a distinction between the reasons men and women wear brand name clothing...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Yeah I Sort Of Care. It Would Bother Me To See My Girl Rocking Wrangler Jeans A SouthPole Top, And Some Sketcher Sneakers.
all the females i know have a sense of fashion............

edit: LOL if you dudes dont think Kim K. wearin some expensive designer stuff........

bad broad in designer>>>>>>>>>>>

As long as it is well fitting and clean. But to be honest I would rather see a girl in a black tee than a hellzbellz/10deep yadda yadda brand. I likesimplicity sometimes.

i just noticed i dont care either. As long as shes fresh and hygiene is on point, shes good in my book. Actually...Id lie if i said i didnt pay attention totheir purses. LV and Gucci accessories= money = money for me

I peeped this fine girl at school that wears girly clothing, but got caught wearing White/White FILA's with the strap
smh.gif

i dont be noticin half the namebrands chicks wear. they all look generic to me
laugh.gif

unless obviously its some sort of loud name/logo written all over it.

and as far as men are concerned, maybe i speak for myself when i say that im not partial to namebrands, but generally the namebrand stuff looks better. forinstance...a ralph lauren button up/ polo isnt necessarily better than any of the next joints, but I like ralph lauren's horse/shirt color combos which canreally accentuate a fit if you put the colors together right. and lets say the gucci red/green combo. mad simple but looks classic. same thing with prada orw/e.

and where is this notion of dudes stuntin for other dudes comin from. i know it happens, but i aint know it was that prevalent. pretty much cop stuff thatlooks nice. granted sometimes you may see what another cat is wearin and be like oh them joints are fly or whatever, but thats purely cuz of not bein exposedto them prior. on a slightly related note, people been telling me i dress "fly" or "kill it" since i was like 15, and at this point I feellike i can wear whatever and people think its fly
laugh.gif
so there'sdefinitely no more impressing.

I could care less about what brand a girl is wearin, as long as she is rockin it right. My girl shops at Wet Seal, Rue 21, Walmart, Burlington, etc and shelooks damn good in what she wears.

I noticed that half of the name brand crap be lookin mad weird and tacky. But since it's this brand or that brand it's supposedly ok. Yea ok.

i dont even know wat the "in" brands are for a chick. so it really doesnt matter to me.

Its a personal opinion, I like to dress moderately stylish myself , so naturally Id probably feel I could relate to and connect more with a girl whose got asimilar level of interest in style.

As long as she isn't on some southpole type gear.
sirens, garage....that really really really cheap wanna be sexy but i look like a cheap prostitute type clothing.

If i find a great girl that I eventually wanna make me my girl I'll take her shopping.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by frankl1001

women wear brand name clothing to stunt on other women......... women dress up for other women

and $300 sneakers are for who?
we've had this debate in the past, conclusion:

we stunt for dudes

another 10 page argument will prove the same
nerd.gif

theres a reason for it thought. women will rank and rate each other and believe it or not men with go along with that. same way for women. thats how you know whose the "best", its what tha gender has isolated and wanted to be like, admire, hate on... what have you. but OP is right. designer thngs dont make the girl, but believe me if i showed you a girl in l.e.i's and mossimo and girl in mcmj and stella mccartney you'd think later girl was more put together.

that's where we differ. if l.e.i. had a better body/face compared to mcmj, i'm looking at the better looking one.

im talking about the same girl. ud pic the one with the mbmj.

Honestly, if the l.e.i., mossismo the girl was wearing wasn't loud or didn't have any logos, I would probrably pic her. In my experiences, more timesthan not the girl with the mcmj, the stella mccartney, the prada etc, would think she had some sense of entitlement just because she rocked those types brands.I respect a practical chick who is comfortable enough to rock whatever brand, as long as it looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom