Am I The Only Guy Who Could Care Less What Name Brand a Woman Wears?

Originally Posted by frankl1001

women wear brand name clothing to stunt on other women......... women dress up for other women

eek.gif
word?

Like I said, name brands look good too but I just don't see the big deal about NOT having name brands. Just likesomeone said, I'm more into whats under them
devil.gif

BTW, just because a chick isn't wearing name brand doesn't mean she's looking "bummy"...

women wear brand name clothing to stunt on other women......... women dress up for other women

and $300 sneakers are for who?

Never cared about brand names especially since I like vintage.
My mom stressed it though...Don't pay no attention to it just buy good quality pieces and make it look nice.

Originally Posted by Late80s

we've had this debate in the past, conclusion:

we stunt for dudes

another 10 page argument will prove the same
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

we stunt for dudes

nerd.gif

theres a reason for it thought. women will rank and rate each other and believe it or not men with go along with that. same way for women. thats how you knowwhose the "best", its what tha gender has isolated and wanted to be like, admire, hate on... what have you. but OP is right. designer thngs dont makethe girl, but believe me if i showed you a girl in l.e.i's and mossimo and girl in mcmj and stella mccartney you'd think later girl was more puttogether.

we stunt for dudes

nerd.gif

theres a reason for it thought. women will rank and rate each other and believe it or not men with go along with that. same way for women. thats how you know whose the "best", its what tha gender has isolated and wanted to be like, admire, hate on... what have you. but OP is right. designer thngs dont make the girl, but believe me if i showed you a girl in l.e.i's and mossimo and girl in mcmj and stella mccartney you'd think later girl was more put together.
actually, we'd probably look at the girl who has the bigger tittays.

I aint never looked at no bad $++@@ and wondered what her tags say.
$++@@ could be in some Taarget, kohl generic $+%@, if she look rite she look rite

we stunt for dudes

nerd.gif

theres a reason for it thought. women will rank and rate each other and believe it or not men with go along with that. same way for women. thats how you know whose the "best", its what tha gender has isolated and wanted to be like, admire, hate on... what have you. but OP is right. designer thngs dont make the girl, but believe me if i showed you a girl in l.e.i's and mossimo and girl in mcmj and stella mccartney you'd think later girl was more put together.

that's where we differ. if l.e.i. had a better body/face compared to mcmj, i'm looking at the better looking one.

Back
Top Bottom