Am I the only one that doesn't like celebrating their own birthday?

Although...I do LOVE seeing all the Happy Birthday posts people leave on my Facebook Wall...it makes me feel special...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Probably the only think I look forward too...
glasses.gif

I'm on the same boat as you OP. My girl wants to do dinner and a club/lounge thing and invite a bunch of people but I hate the premise that it's myb-day being celebrated, idk why i'm like that. But a b-day is just any other day to me.

damn, alot of gloomy people in here today. I love celebrating people's b-days. Good times. Even better when it's mine
laugh.gif

I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 16. I see it as just another day. I grow older and wiser everyday so I don't need a specific day to showit.

I usually just go out and by something for myself and just chill. Not really into throwing parties and such. If my friends want to take me out, I'll gobecause no one has to be there for me in the first place.

Ill be 21 in August and don't see the need to get wasted to celebrate. I've been drinking for years already.
laugh.gif
I do like the Facebook birthdayposts.

i spend my birthday like any regular day. but my friends do try to plan something for the occasion. i'm not a fan of celebrating my birthday. not quitesure why.

Originally Posted by niCke1z

As you grow older birthdays aren't the same anymore
frown.gif
As true as that may be I still enjoy doing something for myself on my birthday. Doesn't have to be extravagant just something that makes mehappy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I don't like the attention.
I just love the idea I made it to another one and so did the people most important to me.

I'm kinda the same way. Like if we go to red lobster to celebrate, I hate how everyone in the damn restaraunt sings "happy birthday", and ppljust be eyeballin u and shh**

I really don't care bout celebrating my b day or taking tons of pics

as long as I have a job with full health insurance I am happy

I turned 20 this year, and was just mellow... first year ever, didn't throw a party or nada, just saw kicked it with some friends and called it a day.

must be gettin old, celebrating others bday's however...
pimp.gif

My 21st bday will probably be the last birthday in my life that bears importance to me. After that, I might as treat it like a regular day.

However, I appreciate the bday love I get on Facebook, though.

Originally Posted by fightingfrog62

love it but kinda try to downsize it

Same here... I just focus more on celebrating my kids' bdays than mine.

Back
Top Bottom