Am I the only one that thinks this trend is obnoxious?

Like you guys really even care. 
laugh.gif
Y'all just making threads to have people cosign with you. You guys know damn well it doesn't faze you!

Like you guys really even care. 
laugh.gif
Y'all just making threads to have people cosign with you. You guys know damn well it doesn't faze you!

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I have them, but they are prescription. 
I'm not a fan of people rocking these types of frames with just plain glass, plastic with the lenses punched out. 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I have them, but they are prescription. 
I'm not a fan of people rocking these types of frames with just plain glass, plastic with the lenses punched out. 

I just popped the lenses out of my bcg's (basic training glasses) yesterday. it just adds a unique look. Some people can not pull it off tho, they just think its the "hip" thing to do, like mohawks. Chris brown with the tape is wack imo.

I just popped the lenses out of my bcg's (basic training glasses) yesterday. it just adds a unique look. Some people can not pull it off tho, they just think its the "hip" thing to do, like mohawks. Chris brown with the tape is wack imo.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

If you wear glasses without needing to, as a fashion statement, you are a douche.

(Spoken by someone who has worn glasses for the majority of his lifetime)

Yes, I'm mad.
Word man...I'm not a fan of people capitalizing on my blindness.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

If you wear glasses without needing to, as a fashion statement, you are a douche.

Yes, I'm mad.
Word man...I'm not a fan of people capitalizing on my blindness.

Glasses on the face are used to see what is there but cant be seen without the glasses. The complexity of the world comes in different shapes and sizes often times to small to see with the naked eye.

Glasses on the face are used to see what is there but cant be seen without the glasses. The complexity of the world comes in different shapes and sizes often times to small to see with the naked eye.

yes, this trend is annoying. first off, if you wear glasses then i guess it's ok but if you don't then that's plain stupid. I wonder how they would feel if they were back in the '80s or something when "nerds" would rock them and then end up getting picked on?

yes, this trend is annoying. first off, if you wear glasses then i guess it's ok but if you don't then that's plain stupid. I wonder how they would feel if they were back in the '80s or something when "nerds" would rock them and then end up getting picked on?

gives us hipsters with big heads that actually have to wear glasses for life a bad name
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

THIS.

gives us hipsters with big heads that actually have to wear glasses for life a bad name
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

THIS.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

What exactly is obnoxious here?
It looks as though you may have a learning disability. When I was in kindegarten, the teacher would give us a picture with more than one object to see if we could find a pattern. Try this image. See if you can find a pattern or similarities. Then go back to the original post and try again.I don't want to give it away. I really want to see if you can find the relationship between the pics.

14twviu.jpg

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

What exactly is obnoxious here?
It looks as though you may have a learning disability. When I was in kindegarten, the teacher would give us a picture with more than one object to see if we could find a pattern. Try this image. See if you can find a pattern or similarities. Then go back to the original post and try again.I don't want to give it away. I really want to see if you can find the relationship between the pics.

14twviu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom