am i the only one who has never done drugs???

weekend drinker.
-i tend to not drink to "get drunk" outside of major holiday weekends (new years, st. pattys, halloween, etc.) but just to relax a little bit.
-like the whole "we got nothing to do lets get drunk" crap is not for me.

I am 100% against weed, and everything it stands for.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by xcrskim

agreed, the only time I tripped on LSD was once on Shrooms. man... i've never felt anything like that before, for those 8 hours i had the world figured out and everything was beautiful (grass was greener, sky was a nice shade of blue) but I don't think I would ever do LSD again. I'll stick to my herb
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tried it once for the first time this year, will be done again but Im waiting to roll in a concert

grin.gif
... not smart... mushrooms + public places = baddd idea
laugh.gif
trust me ive experienced some good times, great times actually with the rightpeople n the right place but if it goes bad... it goes badddd hahahha was n the mens room crying at the pittsburgh zoo one time
tired.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

drugs r genreally bad tho, dont care what anyone says... ur worse off

the cokewave is cool if u can afford it and like to consistently carry kleenex

anything injected with a needel is moronic

i burn more tree than forest fires
pimp.gif
but i dont consider herb a drug

i've never done drugs...never smoked...never drank alcohol...if they were true friends, they wouldnt force you

A lot of "nevers", I'm surprised. I never done drugs or tried alcohol either!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Checking in.

Age 31.

Never done any drug, and the only alcohol I've ever drank has been a few times when I've had sips of friends cocktails at bars and strip clubs.

And I don't regret 'missing' anything.

I bet you'll write even longer replies if you hit this blunt..

nah I haven't done drugs, I drink but only on certain occasions like birthday's other celebrations. So I'm with you ^_^...anyways if i did smokeI'll just get Asthma.

By the way, to people saying that they've 'never done drugs, but have drank,' alcohol is a drug
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

Go off on tangents and +!*!. Method Man length replies, with only 2 lines on topic.

I'm 27.

Never smoked a cigarette. (I thank my dad for that. Made me hate the smell..)

Tried weed a few times and immediately quit after a bad trip.
laugh.gif

Only drink on occasions, family parties, get-togethers... but I can't sit there and pound beer. Gimme a shot glass and pour the tequila... 'Tron, Cazaor Milagro preferably.

I have and it is overrated. Btw...as you age and look back on your past, you'll think using drugs was stupid. Stick to alcohol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

By the way, to people saying that they've 'never done drugs, but have drank,' alcohol is a drug
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

Go off on tangents and +!*!. Method Man length replies, with only 2 lines on topic.
Word I can imagine him on some "I still don't think immigration should be regulated and there is no doubt in my mind you are wrong*shwooop (smoking sound
laugh.gif
[
smh.gif
] ) NoDoubt be goin hard with thembassline dawggggg *whiteguy fistbump* yo mef, you hungry ?"

Im surprised at all the people who havent tried anything either. Ive tried a lot of things but I have boundaries that I wont cross just like most of you guys.I dont see anything wrong with trying almost anything once (with the exception of a few crazy drugs id never try). I do
pimp.gif
and drink on a regular basisthough. All the harder stuff I dont mind but like months in between each time.

I have a lot of friends and know a lot of people who have never done and will never do drugs.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all![/font]
what the !$*@????
indifferent.gif
you are really weird.
n1701150_31370638_8151.jpg

Not one sober pic in my entire facebook album.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n1705848_32748488_1038.jpg

The strange thing about these pics is, I'm not even anywhere close to being as drunk as I look considering how much I drank.

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all![/font]
what the !$*@????
indifferent.gif
you are really weird.

NOOB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. No one here takes me/ or should take me that seriously anymore. I think we've all passed that OMG he's a satanist phase by now.

Back
Top Bottom