Am I the only one who wants a Black/Black Foamposite One Re-Release?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Enough of this clear sole, smoked sole crap. Give me a pair of those you have pictured at the top of this thread. All black foam, all black sole, so so cold. And will look dope even when 10years old. Word to my all black pros. No one else sees the contradiction? Durable foam upper that never creases, with a clear sole that getts yellow and dirty over short time. No thanks.
c'mon Lu....u know where to get those black foam ones if u really wanted 'em
wink.gif

and smoked soles will last just as long as the rest of the shoe. that's why voltages relatively look the same all these years later...they had the really dark gum sole.

Only if they come out like the ones mayhem posted..

+ I like styling in my army foams
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Only if they come out like the ones mayhem posted..

+ I like styling in my army foams
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

them joints is fire, they dont even make them like that anymore, if we see another all black foam the mold might be wack. i would love a pair

them joints is fire, they dont even make them like that anymore, if we see another all black foam the mold might be wack. i would love a pair

I'd love to see these come back out. Love the all black foam 1...

I'll take the Dr. Dooms 1st though lol

I'd love to see these come back out. Love the all black foam 1...

I'll take the Dr. Dooms 1st though lol

Mine are still in good condition, one of my rain and winter kicks

I'd prefer they do a clear sole one

Mine are still in good condition, one of my rain and winter kicks

I'd prefer they do a clear sole one

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Enough of this clear sole, smoked sole crap. Give me a pair of those you have pictured at the top of this thread. All black foam, all black sole, so so cold. And will look dope even when 10years old. Word to my all black pros. No one else sees the contradiction? Durable foam upper that never creases, with a clear sole that getts yellow and dirty over short time. No thanks.
wink.gif

and smoked soles will last just as long as the rest of the shoe. that's why voltages relatively look the same all these years later...they had the really dark gum sole.

Well I just learned something, I thought the Volts had a solid black sole. "Knowing is half the battle". Yo foams! By the way Justin, your custom black 1's up there........beautiful.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wink.gif

Well I just learned something, I thought the Volts had a solid black sole. "Knowing is half the battle". Yo foams! By the way Justin, your custom black 1's up there........beautiful.

Is everyone really brainwashed by an icey sole? I think the contrast of colors would look too weird. I think the only way you could do an icey sole, is if the shoe were a shiny black, and then it would make the shoe look completely different. For a matte black finish like these, icey sole would look dumb in my opinion.

Is everyone really brainwashed by an icey sole? I think the contrast of colors would look too weird. I think the only way you could do an icey sole, is if the shoe were a shiny black, and then it would make the shoe look completely different. For a matte black finish like these, icey sole would look dumb in my opinion.

I'm so mad I skipped those, I would actually pay retail. You can't use the mold excuse anymore, the 2011 royals shape is perfect...

I'm so mad I skipped those, I would actually pay retail. You can't use the mold excuse anymore, the 2011 royals shape is perfect...

Back
Top Bottom