Am I the only one who wants a Black/Black Foamposite One Re-Release?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Enough of this clear sole, smoked sole crap. Give me a pair of those you have pictured at the top of this thread. All black foam, all black sole, so so cold. And will look dope even when 10years old. Word to my all black pros. No one else sees the contradiction? Durable foam upper that never creases, with a clear sole that getts yellow and dirty over short time. No thanks.
c'mon Lu....u know where to get those black foam ones if u really wanted 'em
wink.gif

and smoked soles will last just as long as the rest of the shoe. that's why voltages relatively look the same all these years later...they had the really dark gum sole.

Well I just learned something, I thought the Volts had a solid black sole. "Knowing is half the battle". Yo foams! By the way Justin, your custom black 1's up there........beautiful.
Turns brown with age, but def was never black.

I'd take an all black retro.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Enough of this clear sole, smoked sole crap. Give me a pair of those you have pictured at the top of this thread. All black foam, all black sole, so so cold. And will look dope even when 10years old. Word to my all black pros. No one else sees the contradiction? Durable foam upper that never creases, with a clear sole that getts yellow and dirty over short time. No thanks.
c'mon Lu....u know where to get those black foam ones if u really wanted 'em
wink.gif

and smoked soles will last just as long as the rest of the shoe. that's why voltages relatively look the same all these years later...they had the really dark gum sole.

Well I just learned something, I thought the Volts had a solid black sole. "Knowing is half the battle". Yo foams! By the way Justin, your custom black 1's up there........beautiful.
Turns brown with age, but def was never black.

I'd take an all black retro.

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Is everyone really brainwashed by an icey sole? I think the contrast of colors would look too weird. I think the only way you could do an icey sole, is if the shoe were a shiny black, and then it would make the shoe look completely different. For a matte black finish like these, icey sole would look dumb in my opinion.

There's so much wrong with this, but I'll just let you have your opinion

contrast of colors...the shiny black versus matte black...hilarious though

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Is everyone really brainwashed by an icey sole? I think the contrast of colors would look too weird. I think the only way you could do an icey sole, is if the shoe were a shiny black, and then it would make the shoe look completely different. For a matte black finish like these, icey sole would look dumb in my opinion.

There's so much wrong with this, but I'll just let you have your opinion

contrast of colors...the shiny black versus matte black...hilarious though

^
laugh.gif

Yeah i'd definitely like to see these again though.I slept dumb hard on these when they were out...
*kicks my own forehead like that ****** did on %#+#+#@*

^
laugh.gif

Yeah i'd definitely like to see these again though.I slept dumb hard on these when they were out...
*kicks my own forehead like that ****** did on %#+#+#@*

Originally Posted by AEA18

these would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with a icy sole

Actually these will look nice for about 3 wears with icy soles lol. I would like to see a black foams with black icy soles.

Originally Posted by AEA18

these would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 with a icy sole

Actually these will look nice for about 3 wears with icy soles lol. I would like to see a black foams with black icy soles.

Missed them in 07. Wish I didn't. I'd double up without a doubt. Hopefully they stick with the all black everything. Wish these were coming out instead of the electric greens next year.

Missed them in 07. Wish I didn't. I'd double up without a doubt. Hopefully they stick with the all black everything. Wish these were coming out instead of the electric greens next year.

yeah still got mine from 07...very underrated...one of the best all black shoes ive ever had hands down...i do think white swoosh would look great tho

Back
Top Bottom