Am I the only one who wants a Black/Black Foamposite One Re-Release?

yeah still got mine from 07...very underrated...one of the best all black shoes ive ever had hands down...i do think white swoosh would look great tho

Um, Magic, please elaborate, bestow you immeasurable knowledge upon us, because I'm really trying to figure out what was wrong with my statement. Enlighten me.

Um, Magic, please elaborate, bestow you immeasurable knowledge upon us, because I'm really trying to figure out what was wrong with my statement. Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

You're good. I'm too brainwashed to realize that matte and shiny black are still black and not a contrast in colors.

You're good. I'm too brainwashed to realize that matte and shiny black are still black and not a contrast in colors.

Wasn't referring to matte and shiny black when I meant contrast in colors dear. I was saying a matte black shoe with an icey sole wouldn't look good. So that if they an icey sole on a black foamposite, that it would have to be shinier black, a la cough drop, or dark army Foamposite color, which would then be an entirely different shoe than the post is originally about. So yeah...snide remarks aside, don't really see how my statement was wrong. But hey...

Wasn't referring to matte and shiny black when I meant contrast in colors dear. I was saying a matte black shoe with an icey sole wouldn't look good. So that if they an icey sole on a black foamposite, that it would have to be shinier black, a la cough drop, or dark army Foamposite color, which would then be an entirely different shoe than the post is originally about. So yeah...snide remarks aside, don't really see how my statement was wrong. But hey...

got my 2 pairs, both around 200.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think these are one of the most underrated, under-appreciated colorways. I guess there's no hype around them,

718359c6e5358c0e41b4eb51ce3138524f557c6.jpg

are you crazy? these sold out in da middle of da summer in NYC in 2007 and da resale of these is ridiculous, people LOVE these 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think these are one of the most underrated, under-appreciated colorways. I guess there's no hype around them,

718359c6e5358c0e41b4eb51ce3138524f557c6.jpg

are you crazy? these sold out in da middle of da summer in NYC in 2007 and da resale of these is ridiculous, people LOVE these 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

.I do agree that they should change the sole though, to a black tinted clear sole, not an icy one.
da sole is already a smoked black translucent sole....people who own these will these you thats da case.

.I do agree that they should change the sole though, to a black tinted clear sole, not an icy one.
da sole is already a smoked black translucent sole....people who own these will these you thats da case.

My pair still in good shape. Had the swap the laces b/c the aglets broke off but I do want another pair. Just give me the Royals, another pair of these, and that SJ themed c/w that was psed and I'm good

My pair still in good shape. Had the swap the laces b/c the aglets broke off but I do want another pair. Just give me the Royals, another pair of these, and that SJ themed c/w that was psed and I'm good

Im good on a retro....only wore my pair like twice. Def underrted IMO.

Im good on a retro....only wore my pair like twice. Def underrted IMO.

Back
Top Bottom