Am I the Only One Who Wants to See Admins/Mods Make Collection Threads ?

sometimes i wonder what kind of heat Admins and Mods like Dirtylicious , Method Man , Holdenmichael , JRose5 , AirAnt ,kingcrux31 etc. etc. who have been around this board from the beginning (and in Method Man's case started it) have . i know i can't be the onlyone
ohwell.gif

I'm with you Prez
i wonder if that got crazy heat or just average collections
Method Man I'm Waiting

as i recollect: dirty has posted an old collection pic (i have it saved somewhere), cam has posted up some pics of his 95's that just confirms he needs toratchet back on the rims and buy a new digi, crux kind of posted his before (at least he posted pics of the boxes when he was moving
laugh.gif
), ijapino has posted his j's in the weekly jordan 1-2X threads.jumpmanst's collection must be pure bananas from what i have seen. i don't remember, or haven't been around long enough, for the rest. i'd alsolike to see collie27's collection (where did he go?)

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

as i recollect: dirty has posted an old collection pic (i have it saved somewhere), cam has posted up some pics of his 95's that just confirms he needs to ratchet back on the rims and buy a new digi, crux kind of posted his before (at least he posted pics of the boxes when he was moving
laugh.gif
), ijapino has posted his j's in the weekly jordan 1-2X threads. jumpmanst's collection must be pure bananas from what i have seen. i don't remember, or haven't been around long enough, for the rest. i'd also like to see collie27's collection (where did he go?)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
iremember those pics . looked like they were from the first camera phone ever

true i know they must have some sick stuff or sold a lot of it since theyve been around the shoegame for that long

Their collections would prolly shut down niketalk for a day

Yea I'd love to seem them all

I would love to see a Mods/Admins collection post. ijapino has a crazy AJ collection and I've seen some dope stuff from others. jumpmanst's collectionis
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
from the little bits I've seen and I imagine Collie27'sto be just as
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
as jumpmanst's from the little I remember seeing from him.

Dirty does love rifts btw. I definitely remember that from past posts.

Meth has already stated that he'll never post his collection.
AirRev had crazy stacks from what I saw.

Kev is right about Cam
laugh.gif

id like to see what kind of shoes ska has. i know hes not a kobe guy but does he have any of his shoes?

i remember a similar post some time ago where method man basically described his collection (no pics tho).

Jumpmanst posted stuff here and there and it's just beyond crazy. Crux did post his collection which very nice, a lot of jordans from what I remember.ijapino has a solid jordan collection. airRev vintage collection is ridiculous.

Did dirty ever post his rift collection?
laugh.gif

Method Man and Jrose is a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom