Am I the Only One Who Wants to See Admins/Mods Make Collection Threads ?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

What does he do for a living?

i'm probably the only one that is not completely blown away by that b53 collection. i know it def represents a ton of money -waaaay more money than i'll probably make in my lifetime. i have seen people like inc365, oli, solesupreme, that one af1 dude charles and a bunch of peoplethat have gems that they seem to have struggled and hunted for and you would be hard pressed to duplicate what they had no matter how much money you had tothrow around. it might not make their collection better but... ... . i dunno.... . . .

don't get me wrong, that collection is bananas and i'd love to have many of the shoes in there that i can't afford. i'm def not hating - juststating my opinion. on a side note - is that the guy that bought out the stuff from hazard shoes?

^ now that dude with the AF1s def had some sick stuff. i agree with you Kev, yea dude (on NSB) got shoes thats worth $$$ but lots of dudes on here (NT) thatcollect is in it for the Love.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm actually honored that I bought kicks off of you
laugh.gif
...they were DS Last Shots, you probably don't remember though...

You're right, I don't remember...lol. You sure that was me? Cause I rarely sell shoes, and I don't remember getting rid of any black/red XIV's.

nerd.gif
I just saw this now.

If you live in Indianapolis...then it was definitely you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm probably the only one that is not completely blown away by that b53 collection. i know it def represents a ton of money - waaaay more money than i'll probably make in my lifetime. i have seen people like inc365, oli, solesupreme, that one af1 dude charles and a bunch of people that have gems that they seem to have struggled and hunted for and you would be hard pressed to duplicate what they had no matter how much money you had to throw around. it might not make their collection better but... ... . i dunno.... . . .

don't get me wrong, that collection is bananas and i'd love to have many of the shoes in there that i can't afford. i'm def not hating - just stating my opinion. on a side note - is that the guy that bought out the stuff from hazard shoes?

same here..no point in having that many shoes..pics of inc, oli, and the other guys? ive seen some of inc and oli's and from what ive seen they'recrazy

laugh.gif

You're right, I don't remember...lol. You sure that was me? Cause I rarely sell shoes, and I don't remember getting rid of any black/red XIV's.

nerd.gif
I just saw this now.

laugh.gif

Nope, not me.

What is the reason Meth and Jrose don't want to post their collections? Does anyone know them or know anything about what they got?

b53's collection is masive it would suck if his house gets flooded or sumthing like that

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I just saw this now.

laugh.gif

Nope, not me.

Huh?
nerd.gif

I could've SWORN buying shoes off of you (this was before you became a mod)...alright, alright, last question...

Do you put the name "IAN" on some of your boxes? The Last Shot's that I received had IAN on it in black marker. For the record, they'resz. 11.

Maybe I am getting things twisted up though.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I just saw this now.

laugh.gif

Nope, not me.

Huh?
nerd.gif

I could've SWORN buying shoes off of you (this was before you became a mod)...alright, alright, last question...

Do you put the name "IAN" on some of your boxes? The Last Shot's that I received had IAN on it in black marker. For the record, they're sz. 11.

Maybe I am getting things twisted up though.
nerd.gif

you're probably thinking of cameron nelson since he's the one that lives in the indianapolis area i believe

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php?showtopic=16933&st=0&start=0

This dude has too much damn heat.
eek.gif

i literally
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ every pic shown

OG Militaries AND Sample Retro Militaries= Grail Status
pimp.gif

Thanks for the link, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....man thats impressive.

damn!...............................................

makes my collection look like a piece of garbage left out in da rain........
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

your man is crushing ANYTHING ISS, NT, and w/e other 2 bit forum wanna come up....damn.....

I dont mean any disrespect , but on those pictures, I dont see any boxes of Jordan I, II, III, IV, V or VI,
where do you hide them ?

Has anyone seen some new post from the admin/mods of their colections ? if so, pls give the page, tks

curious....why are people mentioning NSB admins on NT, though?

anyway...I've posted a few pics here and there before..

this pic posted a while back...not exactly a pic of everything.... but screenshot of part of my collection folder at one time.

Obviously it's evolved over the years....so my collection is a bit different now...

but like others have mentioned...shoe collecting is NOT a competition...it's about loving kicks...anyone who tells you it's a game is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom