Am I The Only One....

who thinks the jordan 16.5 should be on nikeid. It is obviously one of the better team models as of late.

that wouldn't be a bad idea. i'm part of the minority that likes the xvi.5 it would be nice to see it up on iD. i'd probs do a pair of they weren't stupid expensive like the zkv.

That would be nice, especially with green color options. Not like the alphas that have no green options.

I think it would be nice if they tried doing one retro on nikeid to see if people would run with it.  I would definitely take advantage of it!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

one time a thought popped into my mind saying they should do a retro model on there (like a retro 2), but that would be way too OD. yes, they might as well do the alpha 1 because there are already 13 bagillion colorways to the 1.

with the added colors for the ID alphas you could make some really sick colorways (aqua)

they need to drop the price though, who is going to pay 160 to personalize these, really?

Originally Posted by ViseSity

I definitely think they should, I just copped a pair of 16.5's today.

Which colorway?

And yeah it would be nice to see. I have about 5 shoes in my head so far that I would create/order.

The Hallowed ground is hot too.
pimp.gif

would be a good idea
but as stated would be expensive
i would like to see the iv in nike id

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ViseSity

I definitely think they should, I just copped a pair of 16.5's today.

Which colorway?

And yeah it would be nice to see. I have about 5 shoes in my head so far that I would create/order.

The Hallowed ground is hot too.
pimp.gif
I got the breds. They wer 20% off so I got em to work out in.

Back
Top Bottom